Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

   
Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

"Welcome in ansh ki shadi leaving behind barbadi" (Page 1854)

roberoi IF-Rockerz
roberoi
roberoi

Joined: 14 June 2012
Posts: 7782

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hana89

Btw read the second helping n it amazing

all of u done great job... I think is time u write os
For us sangs ..


You too ROFL

aur koi nahin mila taang kheechne ko

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...Hanna...

...Hanna... IF-Stunnerz
...Hanna...
...Hanna...

Joined: 02 April 2012
Posts: 32219

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by roberoi

Originally posted by hana89

so theres article about sanchi doing dance to
mock anandi..god i hate this girl n her silly acts..


yup...she is too much but I am wondering why Shekhars are not able to control her...My assumption is she is adopted...aisa Shekhar khandaan mein koi ho sakta haiConfused


even if she adopted thats no ways to behave ... N if sanchi
is actually adopted she should thing that more of anandi
she is embarasing her family who done alot for her..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

roberoiVips_

roberoi IF-Rockerz
roberoi
roberoi

Joined: 14 June 2012
Posts: 7782

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hana89

Originally posted by roberoi

Originally posted by hana89

so theres article about sanchi doing dance to
mock anandi..god i hate this girl n her silly acts..


yup...she is too much but I am wondering why Shekhars are not able to control her...My assumption is she is adopted...aisa Shekhar khandaan mein koi ho sakta haiConfused


even if she adopted thats no ways to behave ... N if sanchi
is actually adopted she should thing that more of anandi
she is embarasing her family who done alot for her..

that was for I could not fathom why she is so pea brained and now also I am at a loss to understand that after such a song fron Singh family how can she even think of a silly song mocking Anandi Shocked


The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...Hanna...

...Hanna... IF-Stunnerz
...Hanna...
...Hanna...

Joined: 02 April 2012
Posts: 32219

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 7:59am | IP Logged
Um not kheechnoing tang i think ur a good writer n um sure

u can do it

Btw sorry if i miss espell the hindi words cause
um not indian. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

roberoi

roberoi IF-Rockerz
roberoi
roberoi

Joined: 14 June 2012
Posts: 7782

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 8:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hana89

Um not kheechnoing tang i think ur a good writer n um sure

u can do it

Btw sorry if i miss espell the hindi words cause
um not indian. LOL


no we also write hindi like this only in English mix Embarrassed

where r u from and how should I address u?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...Hanna...

...Hanna... IF-Stunnerz
...Hanna...
...Hanna...

Joined: 02 April 2012
Posts: 32219

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 8:03am | IP Logged
N u kno i was in real tear when i was watching friday epi
especially sen singhs were singing dat song.. N sum one
Needs to give her a tight slap...n i soo want dat to be
shiv or make her apologise to anandi .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

roberoi

...Hanna... IF-Stunnerz
...Hanna...
...Hanna...

Joined: 02 April 2012
Posts: 32219

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 8:04am | IP Logged
U can call me hana

N um from somalia.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

roberoi

roberoi IF-Rockerz
roberoi
roberoi

Joined: 14 June 2012
Posts: 7782

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 8:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hana89

N u kno i was in real tear when i was watching friday epi
especially sen singhs were singing dat song.. N sum one
Needs to give her a tight slap...n i soo want dat to be
shiv or make her apologise to anandi .

I can safely say from everyone's side that this song was aswsomest awesome, it left us all very emotional.

Tight slap is ok but that will make her more against Anandi...I hope this song ne the turning point and she realises that she is horribly wrong.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...Hanna...

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Where r u AnSh Fans????

Author: AkDha_Fanatic   Replies: 8   Views: 3902

AkDha_Fanatic 8 3902 10 November 2011 at 9:48am by anshansh
BVWU:19/10/11:JG left,hethsingh behind da accident

2 3 4 5 6

Author: khusi_*   Replies: 46   Views: 10672

khusi_* 46 10672 20 October 2011 at 11:14am by geet138
Leaving India??

Author: veena80   Replies: 2   Views: 865

veena80 2 865 15 October 2011 at 9:26am by Snehabr
Jags real motive behind inviting in-laws

Author: madhaviraj   Replies: 3   Views: 2103

madhaviraj 3 2103 19 September 2011 at 1:51am by vsumeetha
Shadi ke liye kuchh bhi karega

2 3 4

Author: ankit111   Replies: 26   Views: 3455

ankit111 26 3455 06 June 2011 at 8:01am by tiny15

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Balika Vadhu Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index