"Welcome in ansh ki shadi leaving behind barbadi" - Page 172

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by nniks

Are SR ke deewano...begani shaadi mein abdulla deewana.

baccho Khud ki SR ke baare mein soocho doosero ki nahi;-)
Lolzzz Neha main toh apni whole life single rahena chahti hoon πŸ˜† issiliyeh dusro ki SR enjoy karti hoon πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by tistaa

Myra why are you crying? πŸ˜• b/w this time also you didn't say hi to me 😭 and wheree is your chocolate?

Gina, the Googler, made me cry...
Haw!! You didnt get the airmail...???
Anjy, did u see my answer on page 216??

BTW, the speed of this thread is giving me a headacheπŸ˜•

Who is saying what and when is slipping by me
Originally posted by piya_anshian

Humare liye SR kisi mystery se kam thode naa hai. ☺️ Hum toh bacche haib pyaale pyaale 😳
Accha bacchhon chinta mat karo wo bhi dikhayenge. Par yeh SR itni jaldi nahin hone wali. So tum logon ko sabr karna padegaEmbarrassedπŸ˜‰. Aur waise tum loge kitne pyaare ho wo toh dikh raha haiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by VerboseG

Chooo cuteee
Originally posted by piya_anshian

Humare liye SR kisi mystery se kam thode naa hai. ☺️ Hum toh bacche haib pyaale pyaale 😳
Totally agree with you Piyu πŸ˜‰Embarrassed
shiv will ask cm to let him remain suspended till his marriage then SR  and then honeymoon ,, so till that time he wants to be offfduty when cm will remove suspension or cm will give him one month leave till they enjoy happy married life for some time
Tistaa dear ur so bholi wat do u prefer looking at a chocolate cake or eating it?;-)
Originally posted by tistaa

Lolzzz Neha main toh apni whole life single rahena chahti hoon πŸ˜† issiliyeh dusro ki SR enjoy karti hoon πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰

SECONDED!!!😳
Originally posted by aparnauma

Mallika he came and gave a statement to the police that he was behind all this and then confessed to them.

It is difficult not to forgive someone when he has already accepted the punishement for the act that he has committed.

Apy in my view that rule applies only to the one who has been hurt/harmed that is Shiv. Thats another reason I didnt feel irritated with S.But those who were not really 'harmed' had no right to be judgemental.I expected them to be unbiased analysts.Specially Bhairon.I so wish someone had asked Khajan what he feels like.J wud have got a GREAT answer.
Edited by Malika - 11 years ago