Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

"Welcome in ansh ki shadi leaving behind barbadi" (Page 1607)

Vips_ IF-Rockerz
Vips_
Vips_

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dixie123

@Ginu: Good night.

I miss my dad today. I know moms can be emotional and have seen my mom cry. But, I hadn't  seen my dad holding back tears or be emotional which he became during my bidaadi.. Cry 

I am sure the Bidai scene in BV will be tough to watch..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

melliflousadi2512

melliflous IF-Dazzler
melliflous
melliflous

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Hi everyone

Wonderful episode today! Very emotional. I loved how shiv got up to greet anandi when she came and didn't hesitate to compliment her in front of everyone. Sumi had to break AnSh eye contact subtly after that by asking anandi to sit. Ajee is finding it difficult to resist shivji's charm . Game part was also nice and cute. How did sanchi manage to understand fun and masti today? Oh of course she is dying to perform .. Isn't it
Singhs were sooo good. I wish gehna also had a singing to do. She used to do sooo close to anandi .. Always guiding her.
Loved shiv's expressions throughout the song sequence. Lakho mein ek line was most touching part of the song for me... Sadness and happiness combined ..
The last shot was so beautiful.. AnSh were looking at each other emotionally yet there was happiness ..
Precap.. Can't get over how AnSh were in their own world dancing.. Totally lost in each other... Sigh.. They are in love with each other!
And I have high fever but I managed to watch the epi 3 times Big smile ... Am sooo happy AnSh are married!!!

Edited by melliflous - 30 November 2012 at 11:43am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NDDgirlVips_dixie123adi2512

adi2512 IF-Sizzlerz
adi2512
adi2512

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 11:43am | IP Logged

I miss my dad today. I know moms can be emotional and have seen my mom cry. But, I hadn't  seen my dad holding back tears or be emotional which he became during my bidaadi.. Cry 

Nivi...

That way...my Dad is very very emotional than my Mum...
He will have tears in his eyes..even while watching a scene or song  that captures his sensibilities...LOL

My Mum used to be very strong emotionally...on the contrary..

But Yes...She cried at the muhurath moment when Mangalsutra was being tied on my neck...

melliflousdixie123

Vips_ IF-Rockerz
Vips_
Vips_

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by melliflous

Hi everyone

Wonderful episode today! Very emotional. I loved how shiv got up to greet anandi when she came and didn't hesitate to compliment her in front of everyone. Sumi had to break AnSh eye contact subtly after that by asking anandi to sit. Ajee is finding it difficult to resist shivji's charm . Game part was also nice and cute. How did sanchi manage to understand fun and masti today? Oh of course she is dying to perform .. Isn't it
Singhs were sooo good. I wish gehna also had a singing to do. She used to do sooo close to anandi .. Always guiding her.
Loved shiv's expressions throughout the song sequence. Lakho mein ek line was most touching part of the song for me... Sadness and happiness combined ..
The last shot was so beautiful.. AnSh were looking at each other emotionally yet there was happiness ..
Precap.. Can't get over how AnSh were in their own world dancing.. Totally lost in each other... Sigh.. They are in live with each other!
And I have high fever but I managed to watch the epi 3 times Big smile ... Am sooo happy AnSh are married!!!

Sanchi has some other plans..she is going make fun of A in bad taste..
You are so lucky to get chance watching thrice..I envy u

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

melliflous

adi2512 IF-Sizzlerz
adi2512
adi2512

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Melli...

U too have fever...Take care...am' just out of it...almost..

The song was too emotional for me...every word of it counted a lot...amazing., the way even the non singers have done such perfect justice to the song...Thumbs Up
Loved Shivji's expressions thru' out the song...Embarrassed

Kudo's to CV's for not spoiling those moments with film songs...Clap

sbadammelliflous

melliflous IF-Dazzler
melliflous
melliflous

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 11:48am | IP Logged

I miss my dad today. I know moms can be emotional and have seen my mom cry. But, I hadn't seen my dad holding back tears or be emotional which he became duringmy bidaadi.. Cry

Nivi

I never watch my bidaai video which is recorded in the wedding video.. I simply can't ! My dad too never watched it even once. The feeling can't be put in words...
I miss my mom n dad too!

dixie123adi2512

dixie123 IF-Sizzlerz
dixie123
dixie123

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 11:51am | IP Logged

@Melli: Get well soon. Agree I would have loved to see Gehna involved in the song too.
And that 'one in a million' got me too... It was the reason for them to be sad as well happy.

Oh Sanchi.. why to talk about her on such a nice day and spoil our moods. Uske liye we have the whole of next week !! LOL

melliflousadi2512

adi2512 IF-Sizzlerz
adi2512
adi2512

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by melliflous

I miss my dad today. I know moms can be emotional and have seen my mom cry. But, I hadn't seen my dad holding back tears or be emotional which he became duringmy bidaadi.. Cry

Nivi

I never watch my bidaai video which is recorded in the wedding video.. I simply can't ! My dad too never watched it even once. The feeling can't be put in words...
I miss my mom n dad too!

U know what guys...My bidaai never happened...WinkLOL

sbadammelliflous

Go to top