Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

"Welcome in ansh ki shadi leaving behind barbadi" (Page 1422)

dixie123 IF-Sizzlerz
dixie123
dixie123

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khusi_*

Originally posted by dixie123

Originally posted by adi2512

Ab aap balikaone...Shivji ko gadhaa bhi banadiya...Bechara...!!!Confused

Sirf ek balika ne kiya hai yeh !
mera jo dil tuta uska kyaBroken Heart

Dil toot gaya for calling him Gadha !!!  LOL It should have been my DIL . But, today roles are reversed.

Arrey Khusi.. Don't worry tumhara smarty will be back. I am sure ladke wale also will do something smart.

But, I am really happy that the wedding ki real feel aa rahi hai with all this hasi mazak..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dsupriyaadi2512VerboseGkhusi_*

Malika IF-Sizzlerz
Malika
Malika

Originally posted by Malika

Why do i feel Ajee might feel left out when Ashi comes bcoz Kanchi will delibrately create situations to push Ashi and Shiv do things they generally do together may be some activity on a picnic or so and Ajee feel bad bcoz of her hidden emotions for Shivjee.She will be cranky and touchy but try to busy herself with other things like cooking and all and Shivjee will understand theres some problem.And then some emotional moments...Ashi might overhear their convo and realize what has she unintentionally done and then Ajee dressing as dulhan for Ashi's request and finally SR! Embarrassed
mukuLOL...
u know i was thinking the same...when peeps asked me to write os on a J anandi for ashi shiv
n i was thinking the same
she wont be j...but a hidden corner ...she will feel bad...the attention she was getting will be diverted ...or will be lil less LOL 

ab what u think...anandi will do some strange ...not angry deffo...but some ususual stuff...which will leave both of them AnSh...to wonder hua kya hai...anandi khud v sochegi kya hua hai mujheLOL

Exactly exactly!! She might introspect too.But surely she will be cranky.Like might injure herself cutting vegetables or try to shy away from shivjee like not talking aankh mein ankh mila ke.She will be confused wots happening to her.and Shivjee will understand this in a second.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dsupriyaadi2512VerboseGkhusi_*

Missesha IF-Dazzler
Missesha
Missesha

Originally posted by Missesha

Very nice and fun-filled episode. Dadisa ke ghar mein bhi itna hasnsi -mazaak.

Par saaliyon ne Shiv ko bohut tadpaya... Poor fellow. Aaj to Mahi bhi fas gaya.

Mahi's ghunghat joke was so hillarious. Poor Shiv was so embarrased.
LOL..he was talking like...woh jyada janta hai shiv seROFL
Khusi, trying to practice, Ab bhaiya ke baad, uske saayan banne ka turn aayega Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dixie123VerboseGkhusi_*

roberoi IF-Rockerz
roberoi
roberoi

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Loved clear OM in Ds ka hands

and also Ira's hair style 

Edited by roberoi - 29 November 2012 at 8:50am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

VerboseG

milindrose IF-Sizzlerz
milindrose
milindrose

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 8:41am | IP Logged
may be malika ur right it will hapen and some conditions  will prevail like tis which might bring them close and feel depth of this relation also

dsupriya

khusi_* IF-Stunnerz
khusi_*
khusi_*

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 8:42am | IP Logged
hmmm...
j will accuse shiv for cheating on anandi...for ashi
MU ofcourse

anandi will loose her temper...will do BBB of j

how dare uAngry
something like my OS...LOL

any chappals??
*puppy face*

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

dsupriyaMisseshaMalikaadi2512aparnaumaVerboseG

VerboseG IF-Stunnerz
VerboseG
VerboseG

mukuLOL...
u know i was thinking the same...when peeps asked me to write os on a J anandi for ashi shiv
she wont be j...but a hidden corner ...she will feel bad...the attention she was getting will be diverted ...or will be lil less LOL 

ab what u think...anandi will do some strange ...not angry deffo...but some ususual stuff...which will leave both of them AnSh...to wonder hua kya hai...anandi khud v sochegi kya hua hai mujheLOL

Exactly exactly!! She might introspect too.But surely she will be cranky.Like might injure herself cutting vegetables or try to shy away from shivjee like not talking aankh mein ankh mila ke.She will be confused wots happening to her.and Shivjee will understand this in a second.
[/QUOTE]

OS pleaseEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dsupriyaMalikaadi2512

adi2512 IF-Sizzlerz
adi2512
adi2512

Why do i feel Ajee might feel left out when Ashi comes bcoz Kanchi will delibrately create situations to push Ashi and Shiv do things they generally do together may be some activity on a picnic or so and Ajee feel bad bcoz of her hidden emotions for Shivjee.She will be cranky and touchy but try to busy herself with other things like cooking and all and Shivjee will understand theres some problem.And then some emotional moments...Ashi might overhear their convo and realize what has she unintentionally done and then Ajee dressing as dulhan for Ashi's request and finally SR! Embarrassed
mukuLOL...

Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Malika

Go to top