Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

"Welcome in ansh ki shadi leaving behind barbadi" (Page 1322)

Malika IF-Sizzlerz
Malika
Malika

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
Good morning Smile

Talking abt the new developments.,I am still confused what plans do cvs have?Kanchi is probably gonna plan to hook herself with J and plant Ashi in b/w ANSh while in real probably Ashi and Mahi start liking each other.Wait theres ghulli too.I am so confused Wacko 

Jo bhi ho I know its a test for ANSH and they will pass it with flying colors just the way they did in J ka beemari drama track.This has been CVs strategy since AnSH story begun.They use the side characters to garner their trps while making AnSh flourish in the background.And though it appears AnSh lovestory becomes side-lined amidst drama but actually with every drama the side-characters create,ANSH get all the more refined.

-------------------------------------------------------

And now I am sorta getting sure of J's bail.I dont think he will be present during wedding but Mr MAHAAN will probably gift his bail news to ds as a return gift for giving him anandi Wacko May be it will be just a lil chakkar and all and she will mutter J's name in sleep and S will melt.and decide to bail J out.The wedding will finish with J's bail plea getting approved and wedding finish - BANG he comes back!

Edited by Malika - 28 November 2012 at 9:08pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AnjanaYYZaparnaumaVerboseG

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
Ginu - then Anandi can wrestle with that conundrum for a year... J ya SROFLROFLROFL  Both men can fight for the prevlige or run of together...
---
Reminds me of Sammy on Days of Our Lives.  She had baby daddy 1 - Lucas - her childhood love.  Then there was the dashing n dangerous Italian Brit testtube number - EJ., her Baby Daddy no. 2.  She couldn't decide btwn them...and by the end of the track, EJ n Lucas were both doing "ahem" in elavators wit other girls...while Sammy was still going eenie, minnie, minny, moeLOL

MalikaaparnaumaVerboseG

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
Malika - maybe they will test both Gulli n Ashi with Mahi and decide which way to goLOL  J ka fast wapasi is pakka...in time for wedding and if not then bidaai ya honeymoonTongue

Appy - hmmm... Anandi getting possessive...Shivji would love it!  He may even instigate itROFLROFLROFL  But, over Ashi?  She seems to sweet to try that...Sanchi may try the see how well suited they are trick though

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

VerboseG

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
About the twins?  Who is older?  LS ya Abhishek?  

aparnauma

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnjanaYYZ

Malika - maybe they will test both Gulli n Ashi with Mahi and decide which way to goLOL  J ka fast wapasi is pakka...in time for wedding and if not then bidaai ya honeymoonTongue

Appy - hmmm... Anandi getting possessive...Shivji would love it!  He may even instigate itROFLROFLROFL  But, over Ashi?  She seems to sweet to try that...Sanchi may try the see how well suited they are trick though

Like we  were wondering about that School inspector and S interactions  along the same line.LOL

AnjanaYYZ

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
I am finally watching epi on my mom's lappy... DS didn't write Shiv, She drew Shiv and Anandi on Anandi's handDay Dreaming

---
I totally can't figure out which is LS n which is AbhishekROFLROFL

Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 28 November 2012 at 9:40pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aparnaumaVerboseG

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnjanaYYZ

I am finally watching epi on my mom's lappy... DS didn't write Shiv, She drew Shiv and Anandi on Anandi's handDay Dreaming

Did she?
Malika IF-Sizzlerz
Malika
Malika

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
Apy - though S might love to see his lady love in J mode but I doubt ashi can make her jealous.there r two reasons - one she knows he only loves her and two A has shared a good rapport with ashi.So She'll hv just good feelings for ashi.han if it wud hv been some old n bold type frnd of shivjee who wud hv popped outta nowhere and been touchy n feely with shivjee,then I might think of her getting jealous

Anjy - though at one side my heart wishes to see AnSh ka wedding rituals w/o J's interruption but at the other I also want to him to witness the pain of seeing A lost forever.lets see now which wish cvs grant.

dixie123aparnaumaAnjanaYYZ

Go to top