Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

"Welcome in ansh ki shadi leaving behind barbadi" (Page 1317)

sunshine244 Groupbie
sunshine244
sunshine244

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 7:51pm | IP Logged
Morbid talks on IF today?! 

I'm getting a feeling that we're going to see more of Ashima sooner or later - and may end up creating major misunderstanding b/w Shiv and Anandi :( 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Vishakha_SakhiitsRitzi

itsRitzi IF-Addictz
itsRitzi
itsRitzi

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 7:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunshine244

Morbid talks on IF today?! 

I'm getting a feeling that we're going to see more of Ashima sooner or later - and may end up creating major misunderstanding b/w Shiv and Anandi :( 
no it wont happen 

Vishakha_Sakhiaparnauma

Vishakha_Sakhi IF-Sizzlerz
Vishakha_Sakhi
Vishakha_Sakhi

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 8:02pm | IP Logged
I don't think they'll kill DS off so quickly and easily...they're just trying maybe pave the way for J to come back at least for a bit and to get us all hyped up before the wedding! What's a wedding without some drama huh?! LOL

Morning Chotu! Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aparnaumaServianaitsRitzi

itsRitzi IF-Addictz
itsRitzi
itsRitzi

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 8:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vedo

I don't think they'll kill DS off so quickly and easily...they're just trying maybe pave the way for J to come back at least for a bit and to get us all hyped up before the wedding! What's a wedding without some drama huh?! LOL

Morning Chotu! Big smile
Smilemorning  

i  knw they arent killing her i was just stating generally  but yeh sofa os ko kya hua y everyone crying Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vishakha_Sakhi

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnjanaYYZ

Appy - isn't Pratz the one who supposedly calls the shots per all the articles about her "nazuk" ya "tantrum" nature?? Fact or Fiction, her character is obviously seminal...though per me none is irreplaceable not even her if she ever opts to quit.  That said, it would be pragmatically hard to replace her as she is the adult face of the brand now.  

Sid would be wise to remember that despite the TRPs the show has garnered since his addition, its not the best TRPs of BV nor has he gotten the same appreciation for any other role - in sum, its the character more than the actor here that's valued and beloved here. And stripped to the core, the character of Shiv is Arm Candy not much more!  There is not much to new about the characterization other than male good looks...his character being much the same as Anandi's!  

Coming to Surekhaji n the character.  As I stated she is a good actress and a powerful character, who can move the story forward or alter its direction.  Because the actress is really good and yet the character is 2ndary...if she ever quit they would most likely kill the character instead of trying to find an equally capable actress.  But, if she wants to con't then they should keep DS alive as she can move the story.  Push J to accept a new woman in his life and yet be the force that send him back to G!  Such a character is a writer's boon!  

Exactly.From time to time these articles proclaiming the stars have the ultimate power come up.
I hope these stars realise that it is the character they play make them famous.
So many TV actors have gone into oblivion after playing the lead role in hugely successful shows because of their average acting skills.
I hope the leads of this particular realise that the show is much bigger than them.

Agree about Surekhaji.If she quits they can't find another person to play that character.She is irreplaceable.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vishakha_Sakhi

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 8:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vedo

Morning Chotu! Big smile

Sometime ago I was watching the very first episode of BV.

Surekhaji looked so different from what she looks like now.In that episode she looked healthy.

Now she looks so frail and fragile.I worry about her health.

Vishakha_SakhiitsRitzi

Vishakha_Sakhi IF-Sizzlerz
Vishakha_Sakhi
Vishakha_Sakhi

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ritzi12

Smilemorning  

i  knw they arent killing her i was just stating generally  but yeh sofa os ko kya hua y everyone crying Confused

[/QUOTE]

Mat pooch yaar...bahut hi lambi aur dukh bhari kahaani hai...but now Anj has recovered and re-posted it. 

aparnaumaitsRitzi

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 8:19pm | IP Logged
@Appy - agree Surekhaji maybe getting more frail...they can reduce her hours if need be.  

@Ritzi - nobody can take away ur kanfused crownHug  Lub u for it!LOL
---
I am really liking Qubool Hai...the female lead is growing on me finallyLOL She locked Steroid's phone with vocal password that makes him apologizeROFLROFLROFL

-
@All - I heard back from Admin... Prati will ve to follow up but, per Priyadi we can become a Global Thread right before Shaadi againBig smile Pls pass this NEWZ on to Prati and Khusi when they r online.  We just have to request it againStern Smile

Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 28 November 2012 at 8:19pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Vishakha_SakhiaparnaumaitsRitzi

Go to top