Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

"Welcome in ansh ki shadi leaving behind barbadi" (Page 1285)

roberoi IF-Rockerz
roberoi
roberoi

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Anshul jo tumhara itne saalon se nahin ab kuchh dinon mein uske liye paagal ho rahe hain... let him sudhrofy a bit but na ab Nandu ko bhi to bigadna hai...Yeh Singhs bhi na...hope they soon pack him off to complete his MS

so dont want him in Jaitsar

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anshurg5

roberoi IF-Rockerz
roberoi
roberoi

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Baki uske liye kabhi khush nahin ho sakte aur ye kitna bada sacrifice hai...but she will sacrifice for their khushi... kabhi to CVs us bechari pe taras khao...har kadam pe usika imtihaan Cry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

melliflousSiya_anshurg5

roberoi IF-Rockerz
roberoi
roberoi

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Well dinner time now...u all keep Anshing...will come back after an hour or so...

be ready with music and masti for tomorrow's sangeet...rock the floor and this thread ofcourse LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

melliflousanshurg5

Piyuu_SRK IF-Rockerz
Piyuu_SRK
Piyuu_SRK

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
@melli di... DS is a true pendu !
Most unpredictable of all ! I too hated her that comment. If J would not have confessed A and BS have figured out everything by themselves pretty soon. It was not an ''Agatha Cristie Murder Mystery'' !

@all... Agree !

DS should better keep her mouth shut and her crazy ideas to herself.
No matter what she is doing for A, i still DONT trust her an inch !
If she calls J back ( AnSh will do jee tod mehnat to bail him out of their mahaanta, courtesy : DS ) It'd be really degrading on her part.
Moreover is this J's punishment for what he did ?! Only 2 days in havalaat ??! Rediculous ! A nearly died coz of him and what he get as punishment ??! Nothing ! Infact he'll be bailed by AnSh, brought up in haveli with great pomp n show, live there, work in hosp, eat sangre ki sabzee, with loads of ghee, have laad dulaar of Sumi n DS n all, will play cricket with Nandu, gup shup with LS, work in hospital and YES maybe DS will arrange a girl for him too like she did for Basant ! Aarrgghh !! Mere thought of this disgusts me !! Angry Dead

Edited by piya_anshian - 28 November 2012 at 12:34pm

melliflousSiya_anshurg5

anshurg5 IF-Sizzlerz
anshurg5
anshurg5

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by roberoi

Anshul jo tumhara itne saalon se nahin ab kuchh dinon mein uske liye paagal ho rahe hain... let him sudhrofy a bit but na ab Nandu ko bhi to bigadna hai...Yeh Singhs bhi na...hope they soon pack him off to complete his MS

sangeeta first  toh yes Ajee is realizing Sjee 's love and slowly trying to reciprocate itWink

but SR will not happen in time they have to do full paisa wasool on this track .and i think slowly going
towards that will be more romantic .

now everybody in singh family is overflowing with love for J after just one good deed,
for ansh marriage toh his line was unbearable,
nobody in the family ask him why he did that sajish against Sjee while pretending to be goodAngry

melliflousSiya_dixie123

melliflous IF-Dazzler
melliflous
melliflous

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by piya_anshian

Most unpredictable of all ! I too hated her that comment. If J would not have confessed A and BS have figured out everything by themselves pretty soon. It was not an ''Agatha Cristie Murder Mystery'' !

@all... Agree !

If she calls J back ( AnSh will do jee tod mehnat to bail him out of their mahaanta, courtesy : DS ) It'd be really degrading on her part.
Moreover is this J's punishment for what he did ?! Only 2 days in havalaat ??! Rediculous ! A nearly died coz of him and what he get as punishment ??! Nothing ! Infact he'll be bailed by AnSh, brought up in haveli with great pomp n show, live there, work in hosp, eat sangre ki sabzee, with loads of ghee, have laad dulaar of Sumi n DS n all, will play cricket with Nandu, gup shup with LS, work in hospital and YES maybe DS will arrange a girl for him too like she did for Basant ! Aarrgghh !! Mere thought of this disgusts me !! Angry Dead

Piya
U know .. U r not the only one even I get such thoughts ... N it irritates big time!
The thing is DS is excellent person without Js presence but as soon as J comes into picture, the equations change. She goes by everything is fair in love and war.. Her love for her pota makes her do things which are wrong on moral grounds and she doesn't care abt it.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dixie123anshurg5

melliflous IF-Dazzler
melliflous
melliflous

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anshurg5

Originally posted by roberoi

sangeeta first toh yes Ajee is realizing Sjee 's love and slowly trying to reciprocate itWink

but SR will not happen in time they have to do full paisa wasool on this track .and i think slowly going
towards that will be more romantic .

now everybody in singh family is overflowing with love for J after just one good deed,
for ansh marriage toh his line was unbearable,
nobody in the family ask him why he did that sajish against Sjee while pretending to be goodAngry

Anshu .. Hi5.. Me thinks the same.. Slow is more romantic !!

anshurg5

anshurg5 IF-Sizzlerz
anshurg5
anshurg5

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by piya_anshian

@all... Agree !

bye sangeeta,

agree with you piya
ds will make ansh bailout J by her emotional dramaAngry
J should get harder punishment but CVs loves him too much, every thing turn out to be his benefit
please Gmata come and save us and third girl from getting ruinedOuch

melliflous

Go to top