Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

"Welcome in ansh ki shadi leaving behind barbadi" (Page 1284)

roberoi IF-Rockerz
roberoi
roberoi

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anshurg5

Originally posted by roberoi

Originally posted by anshurg5

hi melliHug

btw Ajee was flirting with Sjee,  apki safai kabool hai. apko baijjat bari kiya jata haiROFL

love the line    rang chadh gaya haiDay Dreaming

We were discussing this last line a lot...what do u all think...was that a declaration of Ajee's love for us?

Ajee's love for usConfuseddont think she would have known us loving toh door ki baat haiROFL

but yes i think she was talking about Sjee ke pyar ka rang chadh gaya hai us perEmbarrassed

it was visible too

U r very funny Wink

CVs wanted to show us so Ajee hi saamne aayegi na LOL

sorry I am taking it too far so u do agree she has realized.Dancing I am so so happy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anshurg5

melliflous IF-Dazzler
melliflous
melliflous

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 12:17pm | IP Logged

Maybe I read...is thread ki speed mein sab chakkar kha jate hainWink

well the twinkle in her eyes after uttering this was a give away for me...I believe she has realised but not confessed in front of Sjee which she will do on SR...I am predicting it to be on time

Sangeeta , aap Bohot optimistic hai..n I love it.. SR on time.. Chalo.. Lets see..
But cvs will tadpofy us , I feel..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

roberoianshurg5

Piyuu_SRK IF-Rockerz
Piyuu_SRK
Piyuu_SRK

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 12:18pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by piya_anshian

@anshu, sangs n melli din.. Ditto ! Ashi was crying as if she wanted to show that she IS crying and dear Shiv ignored that royally LOL Its obvious that he is not so dumb that he'll buy ''mera passport kho gaya'' ! Such a lame excuse ! Even when A hinted him he intelligently changed the direction of question...so chaaloo i must say! LOL LOL

I was happy to see that A is not having those guilt pangs !

Just hope that cvs wont show this Ashi drama more. Its really annoying/ irritating Dead

And whats this with DS ?! Cant she let AnSh marry peacefully ??!

Friday ke liye cliffhanger kahan se late woh...just a drama to get back J I think...yeh dhokri bhi na...sudhregi na...I am sure she is going to say J in behoshi and Sjee mahaan atma will bring him back before marriage

I so wish SR uske saamne ho aur Ajee uske moonh pe darwaza band kare... Karma as someone called it here

That wont happen although i'd love it !

And i didnt liked it when J said in earlier epi ''AnSh ki shaadi me koi dikkat nahi honi chahiye''. As if he is the President of India ! Ye nahi kehte toh shaadi hoti hi nahi Bas ek inki permission ki toh zarurat thi. Nautanki !! Dead

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

melliflousroberoianshurg5

roberoi IF-Rockerz
roberoi
roberoi

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by melliflous

Maybe I read...is thread ki speed mein sab chakkar kha jate hainWink

well the twinkle in her eyes after uttering this was a give away for me...I believe she has realised but not confessed in front of Sjee which she will do on SR...I am predicting it to be on time

Sangeeta , aap Bohot optimistic hai..n I love it.. SR on time.. Chalo.. Lets see..
But cvs will tadpofy us , I feel..

I know perhaps I am alone in this...but kee farak penda hai...hopeless romantic I amEmbarrassed

melliflousSiya_anshurg5

melliflous IF-Dazzler
melliflous
melliflous

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 12:20pm | IP Logged

@anshu, sangs n melli din.. Ditto ! Ashi was crying as if she wanted to show that she IS crying and dear Shiv ignored that royally LOL Its obvious that he is not so dumb that he'll buy ''mera passport kho gaya'' ! Such a lame excuse ! Even when A hinted him he intelligently changed the direction of question...so chaaloo i must say! LOL LOL

Just hope that cvs wont show this Ashi drama more. Its really annoying/ irritating Dead

Friday ke liye cliffhanger kahan se late woh...just a drama to get back J I think...yeh dhokri bhi na...sudhregi na...I am sure she is going to say J in behoshi and Sjee mahaan atma will bring him back before marriage

I so wish SR uske saamne ho aur Ajee uske moonh pe darwaza band kare... Karma as someone called it here

And i didnt liked it when J said in earlier epi ''AnSh ki shaadi me koi dikkat nahi honi chahiye''. As if he is the President of India ! Ye nahi kehte toh shaadi hoti hi nahi Bas ek inki permission ki toh zarurat thi. Nautanki !! Dead

Tell me abt it , piya. J was behaving like he is the karta dharta of AnSh shaadi. And DS line also was not liked by me when she said if AnSh shaadi happens it will be Bcoz of J..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

roberoianshurg5

roberoi IF-Rockerz
roberoi
roberoi

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 12:21pm | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]

And i didnt liked it when J said in earlier epi ''AnSh ki shaadi me koi dikkat nahi honi chahiye''. As if he is the President of India ! Ye nahi kehte toh shaadi hoti hi nahi Bas ek inki permission ki toh zarurat thi. Nautanki !! Dead[/QUOTE]

Ds ko pighalana tha na...and he is also CVs ka permanent pendu...us bechare pe pata nahin kya kya experiment karte rehte hain and frankly badi masti mein woh interviews mein apne aap ko justify bhi karta rehta hai LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Siya_

anshurg5 IF-Sizzlerz
anshurg5
anshurg5

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 12:22pm | IP Logged

sangeeta  i was earlier upset when i saw the siggy of DS fainting,

i did not this a bit . she was talking of her love of Ajee all the time,

but cant she understand that J's presence around ansh during marriage will make them uncomfertable.

it is not about that J deserve it as a penance but his and other famiily members sadness due to his loss will make Ajee sad.Ajee really want only Sjee but she can not fully enjoy when anyone around her is unhappy as we have seen in menhdi

melliflousSiya_roberoi

roberoi IF-Rockerz
roberoi
roberoi

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 12:23pm | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]

And i didnt liked it when J said in earlier epi ''AnSh ki shaadi me koi dikkat nahi honi chahiye''. As if he is the President of India ! Ye nahi kehte toh shaadi hoti hi nahi Bas ek inki permission ki toh zarurat thi. Nautanki !! Dead[/QUOTE]

Tell me abt it , piya. J was behaving like he is the karta dharta of AnSh shaadi. And DS line also was not liked by me when she said if AnSh shaadi happens it will be Bcoz of J..[/QUOTE]

That was the height...Angry

Bigda bhi to sab kucchh uski wajah se tha and noone is even mentioning this Ouch

She is pendu nr 2 J pendu nr 1

Pota dadi pe gaya hai ya dadi pote pe now that is the QLOL

melliflousSiya_anshurg5

Go to top