Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

"Welcome in ansh ki shadi leaving behind barbadi" (Page 1271)

roberoi IF-Rockerz
roberoi
roberoi

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by VerboseG

Which forum have I landed in??D'ohWacko

And that too after such a mushy mushy epi...LOL

wahi hai yaar, itna to chalta hai...too much sugar is bad for health...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Vips_Vishakha_SakhiBlukittenVerboseG

Vishakha_Sakhi IF-Sizzlerz
Vishakha_Sakhi
Vishakha_Sakhi

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 10:56am | IP Logged

Originally posted by nniks

Arre yaar writing bride or grooms name is not compulsary...no need to get worried

Nah I wasn't getting worried yaar...was just thinking if they were trying to send another small social message. 

dsupriyaroberoiBlukittenVerboseG

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 10:58am | IP Logged
@Vedo - that will be PERFECT if they finish off the Sangeet with them writing on each other in Mehendi

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dsupriyaroberoiVishakha_Sakhi

VerboseG IF-Stunnerz
VerboseG
VerboseG

Originally posted by Vedo

Arre yaar writing bride or grooms name is not compulsary...no need to get worried

Nah I wasn't getting worried yaar...was just thinking if they were trying to send another small social message. 

Social message: Keep your options open, ladies. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

melliflousroberoiVishakha_Sakhi

roberoi IF-Rockerz
roberoi
roberoi

Originally posted by dsupriya

So how come DS didn't write Shiv's name on Anandi's hands? Confused It was written during engagement. Are the CVs trying to prove something? 

Vedo heart attack mat de, nahin toh abhi main DS ki tarah faint ho jaungee. And surely I dont want any suspense regarding it. Waise kissi ne kaha thi ki Prats said in her interview ki woh Shiv ka naam sangeet main likhwayegi. Hope that is true. Let us not jump to conclusions. OuchConfused

Oh so they're just making way for more AnSh romance and cute moments! Embarrassed Imagining Shiv looking at Ajee's mehendi on Sangeet and not seeing his name there...he shows her puppy face and then she gets his name written then and there! Day Dreaming

hey aisa kahan hai...in one seggi today she said ek baar likhwa liya baar baar nahin ab S ki bari hai...although S bhi likhwa chuka hai and she doesnt know ROFL

dsupriyamelliflousVishakha_SakhiVerboseG

5cents IF-Rockerz
5cents
5cents

OMG Anji, you deleted the sofa abhyaan Cry Cry ...I'm the apshakun Unhappy I just read it in the evening & now I see it has been deleted.  Me my bad why did I read it bhooo bhooo cleaning my nose now Broken Heart

Anji, I really do not get the whole thing but just my few cents on the issue... 
Story telling is subjective view. You wrote whatever was your view vision and you depicted Ansh from Anjana's POV. Not anybody else... so why get touchy abt it.  I'm sure your objective was never to prove anything to anybody...OS was not meant to educate or sermonize or change  or thrust upon anybody any idea.  So why did you get affected by anybody's thoughts & words. We are all entitled to our opinions.  
I still feel you had  Shiv ji syndromeWink ( calling off the wedding lolzLOL) . I hope you'll take it in the right spirit.  TongueBig smileHug

I abs LOVED IT!!   AS far as Shiv not being attracted by her physical beauty...I feel...Shiv was very much attracted by her in the first mtg. Maynot have realized it or accepted it .Thing of beauty is joy for ever. Embarrassed  There was everything to get attracted to her. Gaon ki gori, abla naari as SArpanch then the CM awarded her for her social work, then her strength ( he had seen her on the horse back Embarrassed so all this in span of 24 hours was  enuff to set the ball of  attraction rollingEmbarrassed
We all know this very well... if the partner is beautiful and good, the dynamics of love are set off that much quicker.  Definitely in the long run, the workings of love were determined by the qualities , such as her actions,  words, social & local service...which gave her the right fragrance & flavor...  BUT none can disagree with the beauty partEmbarrassed

Edited by 5cents - 28 November 2012 at 11:02am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

vasanthimraodsupriyamelliflousroberoiumamSneha...LoveBlukittenVishakha_Sakhiadi2512AnjanaYYZaparnaumaVerboseG

Blukitten IF-Sizzlerz
Blukitten
Blukitten

@kitna social message denge...SR pe bhi lagta hai social message denge family planning pe hum do hamare do :-)

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

vasanthimraodsupriyamelliflousroberoiVips_dixie123Vishakha_SakhiAnjanaYYZVerboseG

roberoi IF-Rockerz
roberoi
roberoi

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by VerboseG

Social message: Keep your options open, ladies. 

what is this supposed to mean Wink

last day tak name change karne ka option ROFL

J fans ki to nikal padi LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

vasanthimraodsupriyamelliflousVips_BlukittenVishakha_SakhiVerboseG

Go to top