Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

"Welcome in ansh ki shadi leaving behind barbadi" (Page 1250)

milindrose IF-Sizzlerz
milindrose
milindrose

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 9:07am | IP Logged
happy moments for them n to all ,,
 this dhoti he was wearing in mehendi rasm and now in sangeet with sherwani not kurta now ,, os my sjee is very stingee and clever man

Edited by milindrose - 28 November 2012 at 9:08am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

melliflousKwitKattsMisseshakhusi_*

KwitKatts IF-Dazzler
KwitKatts
KwitKatts

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Milind

Thanks for the pic...I just noticed they followed "pink for the girl and blue for the boy" LOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

milindrose

milindrose IF-Sizzlerz
milindrose
milindrose

ajee is in her real mood now manoing her DS nad changing her completely before going to her new sasra and then modern sara needs no change except one and only sanchi 's soch has to be changed by ajee 

Edited by milindrose - 28 November 2012 at 9:12am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

melliflousSiya_

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

@Anshu... AnSh match each other's depth of thought...Muchowala despite his BLINDERS about Ashi is in n sync with original Anandi  

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

dsupriyamelliflousKwitKattsmilindroseaparnaumakhusi_*

MythicalMoth IF-Sizzlerz
MythicalMoth
MythicalMoth

I felt the Ashi continuously crying while talking to Shiv was over done.. the actress ruined the scene with her over acting .. instead of feeling bad for her I felt annoyed (if that was the motto of CV's then they have succeeded)

Waise Kanjoos CS wants to be in good books of his "choti saali" so that she won't looto him on wedding day.. chor

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

NDDgirldsupriyamelliflousKwitKattsSiya_umamkhusi_*AnjanaYYZaparnaumaVerboseGServiana

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Did Anandi love J ? In my opinion she did.
But by the time she realised how a woman can express her love for her man he was out of her life.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

dsupriyamelliflousmilindroseMythicalMothAnjanaYYZkhusi_*

Malika IF-Sizzlerz
Malika
Malika

Originally posted by AnjanaYYZ

Its like this life of PI review that Tina sent me yesterday or Slumlord Millionaire... U can't grasp India through an outsider's eye.  Similarly, Ashi appreciated Shiv like an outsider not as someone with actual comprehension.

Frankly all that Bakwaas about Love being Blind irks me.  Love is loving the weakness of another being not admiring their strength.  The later is shallow.  Shiv knows his Anandi is far from perfect... she gets mad at him and her past is dardnak.  Anandi knows that Shiv is not as perfect as he seems either...its what made her rise in his love too...seeing him wiht his family, learning about his needle ka phobia, etc. ...  that's why they are perfect for each other.   Loving someone's strength is what JaGa did. 

Can I give u a virtual hug for this Hug 

I so agree on the 'knowing abt each other's kamiyan' part.That has made them all the more compassionate for each other.That why to they are 'meant to be together' Embarrassed

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Pri_kinmukdsupriyaSiya_umamaparnaumaVerboseGkhusi_*AnjanaYYZ

Pri_kinmuk Goldie
Pri_kinmuk
Pri_kinmuk

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnjanaYYZ

Its like this life of PI review that Tina sent me yesterday or Slumlord Millionaire... U can't grasp India through an outsider's eye.  Similarly, Ashi appreciated Shiv like an outsider not as someone with actual comprehension.

Frankly all that Bakwaas about Love being Blind irks me.  Love is loving the weakness of another being not admiring their strength.  The later is shallow.  Shiv knows his Anandi is far from perfect... she gets mad at him and her past is dardnak.  Anandi knows that Shiv is not as perfect as he seems either...its what made her rise in his love too...seeing him wiht his family, learning about his needle ka phobia, etc. ...  that's why they are perfect for each other.   Loving someone's strength is what JaGa did. 

totally agree with this anjy !!! I get so irritated...when people say love is blind or even another saying "everthing isi fair in love and war"...how people say I left my wife because I ell in ove with another girl..or hurt other people in their life by covering up by the saying 'I am in love so sab chalta hai' ---this is does not give them the license of hurting or doing anything they want to in the name of love...

In love...you are supposed to all the more be sensitive to not only the person you love but also to your principles...family and other's around you...and not keep committing mistakes in the name of love...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Siya_milindroseAnjanaYYZ

Go to top