Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Don_theEvil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: khusi_*

Don..emotional!!!!!...for me its possesiveness...or somethingelse...not creepy though...but not simple emotions...😕

but khushi where possessiveness come form.. i mean she is crying but not showing to anandi not to even shiv.. so i think its ok.. her looking at menandi at all may be she dream about it with shiv. .so she is feeling bad.. she will get over with it.. but i dont think she will come in between ansh.. i think she is the one who made kanchi understand what anandi is.. where she will be back..and understand that shiv is not for her.
AryaS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: DonIsback

is par evil os ban sakta hai but i dont want her to turn like that.. plus she dont have that potential become evil... she is not capable of that.. she is just emotional yaar. bus.. 

But kuch over-emotional ho rahi hai...Ek rishta jo bana hi nahi uske liye apne saalon ki dosti ko backtrack kar rahi hai...Apne Best Friend ke sabse khushi ke din uske saath na hone ka bahaana bana rahi hai...she is in self pity mode. 🥱 

Agar wo apne dard ko chupakar shaadi attend karti, tab mujhko uspar naaz hota aur shayad do aansoon bhi mere nikal jaate but ab nahi... mujpar uske aansoohon ka kuch asar hi nahi ho raha hai.
Muktchand thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: piya_anshian

@khushi di... Second you!
Not only that but everything about Ashi was weird!

Her baahoing tonnes of tears over her best friend's marriage.
Her decorating herhands with henna..then crying..
Talking/ giving lame excuse to Shivu and crying...
Talking to A/ giving another lame excuse to A...and crying...
Aarrgghh! 🤢 She is annoying! Total faltu track!

And S is buddhu! 😆

🤣  ðŸ¤£  Hayee IAS aur MBA ki study bekaar gaye
Blukitten thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: tistaa

Errmm I ve no bf ðŸ˜› fb pe meri relationship status nahi dekhi kya ?😆

FB pe kaun apne sahi relationship status likhta hai except married n unmarried?😉
maine to kabhi nahi likha tha 😉
Bf nahi hai to banao...
tistaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nniks

Aur kitne pycho aayenge BV mein ?? 😕

I think they have a plan for making us psycho
@Aditi Agree,,,,,,,lolz,,,,,,,,,😆 humein bhi mukti chahiye 😆
Blukitten thumbnail
Originally posted by: piya_anshian

Neha dear... I dont think she have a bf. Do you miss shaitaan pinki ji ? 😉

I know she is too pendu to have a BF 😆 I am just teasing her 😉
Don_theEvil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
arya agree but it no happen with everyone around. some people take a time to come out from shell.. is same with her. she know that its not shiv fault nor anandi.. but its her emotion with time she will get over it too.. its about her best friend but that think not made everyone annadi na.. that was point people with different types.. 
umam thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Ajee is getting her share of happiness after a long long time.. let her be in this state post marriage..
don't want CVs to mess it up by bringing a confused and weird behaving Ashi so soon as if Saanchi isn't enough.😡😡😡

as it is during every ansh occasion we get to see Jaggu.. and post marriage can't bear the trio of ashi-saanchi-Jaggu making their unnecessary appearances
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

but khushi wherepossessivenesscome form.. i mean she is crying but not showing to anandi not to even shiv.. so i think its ok.. her looking at menandi at all may be she dream about it with shiv. .so she is feeling bad.. she will get over with it.. but i dont think she will come in between ansh.. i think she is the one who made kanchi understand what anandi is.. where she will be back..and understand that shiv is not for her.

i am sure she wont come in between...or will be negative... But the image i had for ashi...her recent acts r not fitted in the image...i didnt expect it from her...
Blukitten thumbnail

arya agree but it no happen with everyone around. some people take a time to come out from shell.. is same with her. she know that its not shiv fault nor anandi.. but its her emotion with time she will get over it too.. its about her best friend but that think not made everyone annadi na.. that was point people with different types.. 

Don is doing emotional baatein ye baat kuch hazam nahi hui 😲