Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

"Welcome in ansh ki shadi leaving behind barbadi" (Page 1167)

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shivanandi78

Sory , I am not AT mamber but I want just know how many page then and beause really like your post.but short AT pages easy to read .this is too many pages so.how longtime  then new AT.

This is ur first post?? LOL  No new AT till after all Shaadi and post Shaadi rasams r over.  So, till end of whole Shaadi trackSmile

As for following along... just dive in and read what you can...skip in and outLOL

Khusi - byeHug

Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 27 November 2012 at 9:09pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

VerboseGitsRitzi

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnjanaYYZ

Gina - what's ur guest's prob?  what's bugging u about her?

Appy - I missed like 40 pgs while I solved a work prob...so, catch me up...what was the Gehna-Basant discussion?

I didn't get the purpose of that scene today as yet.

Kushi felt that Gehna and Basant interaction is an indication for an upcoming track where he may fall ill because of his age.

Some people thought it may be abegining of B and G romance and me Kushi were telling the others about the original BG track how hard hitting and close to reality it was and how well it was handled by the CVs helped by brilliant  performances from the two artistes.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dixie123VerboseGAnjanaYYZ

sunshine244 Groupbie
sunshine244
sunshine244

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
C'mon!! The man is in love! Which man in the world doesnt think that the woman he loves is the most beautiful creature in all creation?!

And his mentioning her outer beauty balances and throws more weight to the next part - it shows the depth of his pyar.

It also negates Anandi's previous assumption about Shiv's feelings when she said to Sanchi that for her pyar is more than just physical attraction, but a mandir in which she had kept Jagya's murti etc

By adding the phrase on her outer beauty, he clarified her assumption that his love was not superficial, but based on deeper foundations :)

umamVerboseG

itsRitzi IF-Addictz
itsRitzi
itsRitzi

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
wow new promos dekhne hain mujhe dono ke LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

VerboseG

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aparnauma

Kushi felt that Gehna and Basant interaction is an indication for an upcoming track where he may fall ill because of his age.

Some people thought it may be abegining of B and G romance and me Kushi were telling the others about the original BG track how hard hitting and close to reality it was and how well it was handled by the CVs helped by brilliant  performances from the two artistes.

Hmm - Since I keep saying its time for Basant to dieROFLROFLROFL  I can't say I disagree with u n Khusi.  Actually, I very much agree.  They are wasting Satyajit's talent...am not sure about the current Gehna ka acting chops, but S has talent.

And I think the Shyaam- Sugna and Gehna-Basant tracks were both very well done.  I even like Basantsa's IMPOTENT track...though it did crack me upLOL

aparnaumaVerboseG

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunshine244

C'mon!! The man is in love! Which man in the world doesnt think that the woman he loves is the most beautiful creature in all creation?!

And his mentioning her outer beauty balances and throws more weight to the next part - it shows the depth of his pyar.

It also negates Anandi's previous assumption about Shiv's feelings when she said to Sanchi that for her pyar is more than just physical attraction, but a mandir in which she had kept Jagya's murti etc

By adding the phrase on her outer beauty, he clarified her assumption that his love was not superficial, but based on deeper foundations :)

He clarified that it was not just attraction which he felt for her at first, but that he loves her depth.  But, if the point was he loves her depths then there was no need to mention beauty in first place.  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Malika

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ritzi12

wow new promos dekhne hain mujhe dono ke LOL

Humko bhiLOL  

I think I need a major change... 180 typesErmm  Anyhu...gday to u :) 

Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 27 November 2012 at 9:18pm

aparnaumaVerboseG

dixie123 IF-Sizzlerz
dixie123
dixie123

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
In today's episode who was the girl in the red dress, the one of two people who brings Anandi down the stairs ?

Go to top