Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

"Welcome in ansh ki shadi leaving behind barbadi" (Page 1161)

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by roberoi

Pri they will not listen to this at all...as this is is where they cannot argue...and they will not concede just for the heck of it...

I would concede the attraction point if not for the SYNTAX in ur the windchime scene ka sentence...  And the crystal dialogue about "accha lagah"  

Casanova debate aside, i truly wud concede the point if for a moment I agreed.  No Ego here.  

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Pri_kinmukroberoidixie123aparnaumakhusi_*

roberoi IF-Rockerz
roberoi
roberoi

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 8:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pri_kinmuk

Pri they will not listen to this at all...as this is is where they cannot argue...and they will not concede just for the heck of it...

Yea...funny how people cannot focus on the topic ka dialogue (its never been about first meeting its only about THAT dialogue of SHIV its nOT about ATTRACTION its about THAT specific dialogue)

anyways need to study A LOT...

challo bye sangs...@anjy...dixie...gina...and others ----sorry if i missed any names Big smile

alrighty night @anjy and morning to all indian sub-continent people LOL

Bye Pri...me also will try to go back to sleep although i am wide awake now thanks to all u friends specially Anjy jisne itna pump kar diya hai...but will close tis now

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pri_kinmuk

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 8:27pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by aparnauma

He himself admitted that he got attracted to her because of her looks and the difference between him and other  men is that he made sure the person he was attracted to was more than worth his attention before he indulged in his attraction towards her.

I don't think it makes him any less if he was attracted by her looks in the first place.If he gave in to that attraction before checking out that person's character that would have made him a lesser man.

Uma why r u not reading Pri's post and repeating tjis again and again...if u read that carefully, you will undertand the difference...it is true in first go it is difficult to catch the fine difference but in written words it i crystal clear...pls check her post

I saw those episodes not once but quite a few times both the one where he gave her wind chimes and the one where he said ILU.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

roberoiAnjanaYYZ

dixie123 IF-Sizzlerz
dixie123
dixie123

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 8:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnjanaYYZ

[
U r the one staying up... and now inventing stuffs... Even Nivi will concede attraction LOL on day one.  His ILU dialogues n its possible to start sentence with KI.  Not poor dialogue delivery.  Bwhahahahaha!  

I am not conceding anything. Right now I am confused. Seriously and truly I didn't understand the pause when I watched this episode for the first time. And even today I am in the ame boat. I am not able to understand how the pause needs to be interpreted...  That's the reason why I am not making any point in this attraction debate.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

roberoiAnjanaYYZ

itsRitzi IF-Addictz
itsRitzi
itsRitzi

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
i came to knw who is raj bhaddan and he does many interviews of telly stars which then aired on radio he did intview of viv recently will listen to it next i guess sid turn LOL
roberoi IF-Rockerz
roberoi
roberoi

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnjanaYYZ

I would concede the attraction point if not for the SYNTAX in ur the windchime scene ka sentence...  And the crystal dialogue about "accha lagah"  

Casanova debate aside, i truly wud concede the point if for a moment I agreed.  No Ego here.  

Anjy I appreciate that sincerely...listen to the dialogue again with an open mind and read Pri's detail as well ...u will get it I am sure...I also got it after a few hearings...there is a little  longer pause than it should be 

Edited by roberoi - 27 November 2012 at 8:29pm

Pri_kinmuk

Pri_kinmuk Goldie
Pri_kinmuk
Pri_kinmuk

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 8:29pm | IP Logged
Hey guys before I go off to pull an all-nighter ...

here is the link to BV SANGEET SPCL PROMO by 'romonaG'

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3314186

Embarrassed

roberoi

roberoi IF-Rockerz
roberoi
roberoi

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pri_kinmuk

Hey guys before I go off to pull an all-nighter ...

here is the link to BV SANGEET SPCL PROMO by 'romonaG'

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3314186

Embarrassed

To shadi kab hai Confused

Pri_kinmuk

Go to top