Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

"Welcome in ansh ki shadi leaving behind barbadi" (Page 1160)

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 8:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by roberoi

Originally posted by AnjanaYYZ

Pri - Sang your Robin ya Batman...just conceded it was poor Dialogue delivery by Sid and Shivjee was referencing he likes chaat n mela on day one onlyROFLROFLROFL

And I DEMONSTRATED with example that u can start sentence is spoken hindi with Ki, which is what Shiv did.  So, I think u need to revisit ur own assumptions.  Admire ur optimist, but reasonLOL

Anjy sone de and dont put words in our mouth...I have rejected ur example...iand read my sentence again on acchha laga...if u want to argue like this it makes no sense to continue...duel is never one sided

U r the one staying up... and now inventing stuffs... Even Nivi will concede attraction LOL on day one.  His ILU dialogues n its possible to start sentence with KI.  Not poor dialogue delivery.  Bwhahahahaha!  

Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 27 November 2012 at 8:20pm

itsRitzi IF-Addictz
itsRitzi
itsRitzi

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 8:20pm | IP Logged
Partydiscussion khatam hua ya abhi bhi hindi discussion chalu hain i thought my hindi was poor LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

khusi_*AnjanaYYZaparnauma

roberoi IF-Rockerz
roberoi
roberoi

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 8:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aparnauma

He himself admitted that he got attracted to her because of her looks and the difference between him and other  men is that he made sure the person he was attracted to was more than worth his attention before he indulged in his attraction towards her.

I don't think it makes him any less if he was attracted by her looks in the first place.If he gave in to that attraction before checking out that person's character that would have made him a lesser man.

Uma why r u not reading Pri's post and repeating tjis again and again...if u read that carefully, you will undertand the difference...it is true in first go it is difficult to catch the fine difference but in written words it i crystal clear...pls check her post
AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 8:21pm | IP Logged

He himself admitted that he got attracted to her because of her looks and the difference between him and other  men is that he made sure the person he was attracted to was more than worth his attention before he indulged in his attraction towards her.

I don't think it makes him any less if he was attracted by her looks in the first place.If he gave in to that attraction before checking out that person's character that would have made him a lesser man.

Uma why r u not reading Pri's post and repeating tjis again and again...if u read that carefully, you will undertand the difference...it is true in first go it is difficult to catch the fine difference but in written words it i crystal clear...pls check her post

Her post does not factor in SYNTAX.  Pause is PERIOD

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

roberoiaparnauma

dixie123 IF-Sizzlerz
dixie123
dixie123

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 8:21pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by dixie123

Khusi - if u r still around.. I think its not Bechara v. Casanova... Its Mr.Mahan (without attraction) v. CasanovaROFL  And oh yeah.. Bad dialogue delivery by Sid, and shiv who likes chaat n mela not Ajee

Anjie: Even say as you are saying he was attracted it does not make him a Casanova.

Dixie - if I answer u...then Pri will cry that am straying from topic of whether he was attracted at first or he did not have any such thoughts in his mahaan soulROFLROFL

But, for the record...I neva said that his dialogue or attraction day 1 was reason he is Casanova.  Attraction is FINE n Dandy... but, day 1 he also maaroed lines on her.  And it didn't every stop... and then there is Ashi... and Sasuma... and her school kids... sabko itnaa lines maara..that they keep on blushing

Anjie: You know my answer on the other ladies.. He didn't do any line maaring on them and he is not a Casanova.. We have been debating  this for the last 4 months !!!

So, stay on topic and discuss.  I won't stop your discussion.. I am going !

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

roberoiaparnauma

roberoi IF-Rockerz
roberoi
roberoi

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 8:22pm | IP Logged

Pri - Sang your Robin ya Batman...just conceded it was poor Dialogue delivery by Sid and Shivjee was referencing he likes chaat n mela on day one onlyROFLROFLROFL

And I DEMONSTRATED with example that u can start sentence is spoken hindi with Ki, which is what Shiv did.  So, I think u need to revisit ur own assumptions.  Admire ur optimist, but reasonLOL

Anjy sone de and dont put words in our mouth...I have rejected ur example...iand read my sentence again on acchha laga...if u want to argue like this it makes no sense to continue...duel is never one sided

U r the one staying up... and now inventing stuffs... Even Nivi will concede attraction LOL on day one.  His ILU dialogues n its possible to start sentence with KI.  Not poor dialogue delivery.  Bwhahahahaha!  

LOL

No it is not possible to start with ki...

Nivi did not concede but asked if it is attraction then also what? He is not a casanova...she is fighting on other front :-)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dixie123

roberoi IF-Rockerz
roberoi
roberoi

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 8:23pm | IP Logged

Her post does not factor in SYNTAX.  Pause is PERIOD

Nope pause is not period...cannot be as ki se sentence shuru nahin hota...period

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pri_kinmuk

Pri_kinmuk Goldie
Pri_kinmuk
Pri_kinmuk

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 8:23pm | IP Logged

Pri they will not listen to this at all...as this is is where they cannot argue...and they will not concede just for the heck of it...

Yea...funny how people cannot focus on the topic ka dialogue (its never been about first meeting its only about THAT dialogue of SHIV its nOT about ATTRACTION its about THAT specific dialogue)

anyways need to study A LOT...

challo bye [email protected] others ----sorry if i missed any names Big smile

alrighty night @anjy and morning to all indian sub-continent people LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

roberoiVerboseGAnjanaYYZ

Go to top