Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

"Welcome in ansh ki shadi leaving behind barbadi" (Page 1159)

khusi_* IF-Stunnerz
khusi_*
khusi_*

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnjanaYYZ

Khusi - if u r still around.. I think its not Bechara v. Casanova... Its Mr.Mahan (without attraction) v. CasanovaROFL  And oh yeah.. Bad dialogue delivery by Sid, and shiv who likes chaat n mela not Ajee
LOL...he is CASANOVA..attracted at 1st sight...latto over jetsar ki sarpachLOL
mera smarty...Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aparnauma

khusi_* IF-Stunnerz
khusi_*
khusi_*

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by VerboseG

Khusi was up in the middle of the night????????????

Good morning all!
oye...abhi 8.45 AM hain mere yahan LOL

aparnauma

Pri_kinmuk Goldie
Pri_kinmuk
Pri_kinmuk

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dixie123

Originally posted by VerboseG

Khusi was up in the middle of the night????????????

Good morning all!

Khusi nahi Sangy and she still is..

discussion going on whether Shiv was attracted to Ajee on the first day or not !!! LOL

SEE THAT IS NO THE TOPIC ...the follwing is the MUDDA being discussed ...

here we are debating about what shiv syas after anandi says " I am not worthy of u" (windchime scene)

and...what in anandi FIRST got shiv attracted to her...

anjy says he first got attracted to her  looks ~~I am saying her 'qualities attracted him' --first thats it !! (source: shiv's dialogue)

he says "aisa nahin he ki appo dekhte hi mein aapki khoobsoorti se juda"

his exact words ----anandi ji ...aap bhi jaanti hain ki aisa nahin ki mein aapki khoobsurti pe gaya...jab maine aapki ander ki taakat ..gehraai ko jaana...doosro ke liye kar guzarne ki bhaavna maine aapke ander dekhe tab aapne mere dil mein jagah banaai" "aur phir aisa mat kahiyega ki aap mere layak nahin hain"

roberoi IF-Rockerz
roberoi
roberoi

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 8:17pm | IP Logged

Pri - Sang your Robin ya Batman...just conceded it was poor Dialogue delivery by Sid and Shivjee was referencing he likes chaat n mela on day one onlyROFLROFLROFL

And I DEMONSTRATED with example that u can start sentence is spoken hindi with Ki, which is what Shiv did.  So, I think u need to revisit ur own assumptions.  Admire ur optimist, but reasonLOL

Anjy sone de and dont put words in our mouth...I have rejected ur example...iand read my sentence again on acchha laga...if u want to argue like this it makes no sense to continue...duel is never one sided

Pri_kinmuk

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 8:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dixie123

Khusi - if u r still around.. I think its not Bechara v. Casanova... Its Mr.Mahan (without attraction) v. CasanovaROFL  And oh yeah.. Bad dialogue delivery by Sid, and shiv who likes chaat n mela not Ajee

Anjie: Even say as you are saying he was attracted it does not make him a Casanova.

Dixie - if I answer u...then Pri will cry that am straying from topic of whether he was attracted at first or he did not have any such thoughts in his mahaan soulROFLROFL

But, for the record...I neva said that his dialogue or attraction day 1 was reason he is Casanova.  Attraction is FINE n Dandy... but, day 1 he also maaroed lines on her.  And it didn't every stop... and then there is Ashi... and Sasuma... and her school kids... sabko itnaa lines maara..that they keep on blushing

aparnauma

Pri_kinmuk Goldie
Pri_kinmuk
Pri_kinmuk

Pri - Sang your Robin ya Batman...just conceded it was poor Dialogue delivery by Sid and Shivjee was referencing he likes chaat n mela on day one onlyROFLROFLROFL

And I DEMONSTRATED with example that u can start sentence is spoken hindi with Ki, which is what Shiv did.  So, I think u need to revisit ur own assumptions.  Admire ur optimist, but reasonLOL

I posted a reply to ur first part...it was not poor dialogue delivery ...you are unwilling to accpet what is in front of you

and as I said and sangs and vipansh said...in hindi cannot start sentence with KI (I studied CBSE hindi till grade 10 and gave board exams too ...itna toh mujhe bhi pata hai)
Smile
aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

He himself admitted that he got attracted to her because of her looks and the difference between him and other  men is that he made sure the person he was attracted to was more than worth his attention before he indulged in his attraction towards her.

I don't think it makes him any less if he was attracted by her looks in the first place.If he gave in to that attraction before checking out that person's character that would have made him a lesser man.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

roberoiumamkhusi_*

roberoi IF-Rockerz
roberoi
roberoi

Pri they will not listen to this at all...as this is is where they cannot argue...and they will not concede just for the heck of it...

Pri_kinmuk

Go to top