Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

"Welcome in ansh ki shadi leaving behind barbadi" (Page 1145)

Pri_kinmuk Goldie
Pri_kinmuk
Pri_kinmuk

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 6:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnjanaYYZ

Pri - I didn't get it wrong... he clearly said he fell for looks first, but she made a place for herself in his heart when he got to know her better.  My hindi grasp is near flawless...the only thing that trips me up occasionally is the voiceover. Smile  I don't need to re-hear the dialogue.  

he never said  that her looks made way into his heart...(and if he did when did he say that)...even when aashi pointed out to him similarities between his life-partner and anandi qulatiies (seee)

PS: nahin hain I am not doubting ur hindi~~I just used that phrase for the sake of the post...

itsRitzi IF-Addictz
itsRitzi
itsRitzi

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 6:46pm | IP Logged
Partymorning
AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 6:46pm | IP Logged
And Pri - not everything including where you go for your honeymoon is about romance...it is but one aspect of love 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pri_kinmukaparnauma

Pri_kinmuk Goldie
Pri_kinmuk
Pri_kinmuk

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 6:47pm | IP Logged
@anjy: shiv clearly said that it was not her looks that first made her attractive to him...it were her qualities...

his exact words ----anandi ji ...aap bhi jaanti hain ki aisa nahin ki mein aapki khoobsurti pe gaya...jab maine aapki ander ki taakat ..gehraai ko jaana...doosro ke liye kar guzarne ki bhaavna maine aapke ander dekhe tab aapne mere dil mein jagah banaai" "aur phir aisa mat kahiyega ki aap mere layak nahin hain"
Eternal_Way IF-Sizzlerz
Eternal_Way
Eternal_Way

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 6:48pm | IP Logged
guyz shiv ofc love her for her good soul,first he is attracted to her as it's initial stage, later of knowing her better the acttraction changed in to love,it's natural way shown if cvs shown like tat. 

Pri_kinmukAnjanaYYZ

Pri_kinmuk Goldie
Pri_kinmuk
Pri_kinmuk

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 6:49pm | IP Logged
ok chalo anjy...savz...whatever LOL ANSH are together and for the RIGHT REASONS ~~~~that is what matters Blushing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

itsRitzi

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 6:50pm | IP Logged
Pri - He found her very attractive but only after he made sure that she is as beautiful inside did he give in to that attraction.

That's why he was very curt and abrupt with her till he learnt more about her.Once he learnt more about her there had been n holding back from his side.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Pri_kinmukumamAnjanaYYZitsRitzi

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 6:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pri_kinmuk

Originally posted by AnjanaYYZ

Pri - I didn't get it wrong... he clearly said he fell for looks first, but she made a place for herself in his heart when he got to know her better.  My hindi grasp is near flawless...the only thing that trips me up occasionally is the voiceover. Smile  I don't need to re-hear the dialogue.  

he never said  that her looks made way into his heart...(and if he did when did he say that)...even when aashi pointed out to him similarities between his life-partner and anandi qulatiies (seee)

PS: nahin hain I am not doubting ur hindi~~I just used that phrase for the sake of the post...

Well I don't think u were doubting my chineseLOL  He states that he was attracted first.  That is the point!  Everything followed or flowed from there...he actually states "ki aapko dekhte hai mein aapki khoobsurati se judha..."  

Also, if ur going to quote me...get that correct - I said he fell looks first... am not saying that it her looks that made space in his heart.  

If u r going to seriously debate me then do it accurately without misquoting meSmile 

Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 27 November 2012 at 6:52pm

Pri_kinmukitsRitzi

Go to top