Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

"Welcome in ansh ki shadi leaving behind barbadi" (Page 1144)

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 6:26pm | IP Logged
Pri - Y not Delhi?  Okay... fine *sniff sniff*... Kashmir, Goa, Agra for the Taj, Bangalore,  Ootey?, Masoori?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pri_kinmukaparnauma

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 6:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Savz_uniqueblis

Originally posted by aparnauma

Hi all 

How did you reach thiis conclusion that archaeologist is the best hubby for A?

anji said shiv said first he fell for her looks n some research n discussions done by few profs here tat shiv fell for looks no  not for looks.then anji suggested he has to maintain her looks  so said lightly tat , archaeologist is the best husband for any women becos he finds his wife interesting when she grows old Smile

OF course he fell for her on the first day itself.He fell for her looks.That's what he told her.Only after he realised that she is as beautiful inside he made all his moves or let DS make all the moves.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AnjanaYYZ

Eternal_Way IF-Sizzlerz
Eternal_Way
Eternal_Way

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 6:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnjanaYYZ

Savz - Mortician... A man who finds beauty even in deathROFLROFLROFL, so he will be in love with her even after deathHeart

so the conclusion is beauty lies in beholder LOL  so is shiv LOL

AnjanaYYZaparnauma

Pri_kinmuk Goldie
Pri_kinmuk
Pri_kinmuk

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 6:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnjanaYYZ

Pri - Y not Delhi?  Okay... fine *sniff sniff*... Kashmir, Goa, Agra for the Taj, Bangalore,  Ootey?, Masoori?

Delhi will be too hard for them ~~~ not honeymoonish at all~~very potical-ish ~~very sandy and polluted LOL

...but actually you know what ...i dont care as long as they show a week long or at least 3-4 days long epis on their honeymoon...

I love the other choices
Kashmir, Goa, Agra for the Taj, Bangalore,  Ootey?, Masoori

~~~ SHiv will definitely keep in mind anandi's comfort factor for their honeymoon destination
I like musoorie ~~something BV CVs can show and its also very pretty (not that others are not BUT this is an excellent choice) Embarrassed

aparnauma

Eternal_Way IF-Sizzlerz
Eternal_Way
Eternal_Way

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 6:33pm | IP Logged

Hi all 

anji said shiv said first he fell for her looks n some research n discussions done by few profs here tat shiv fell for looks no  not for looks.then anji suggested he has to maintain her looks  so said lightly tat , archaeologist is the best husband for any women becos he finds his wife interesting when she grows old Smile

OF course he fell for her on the first day itself.He fell for her looks.That's what he told her.Only after he realised that she is as beautiful inside he made all his moves or let DS make all the moves.

ya it's natural, i said MEN anjy says married women too, i agree. but here talking abt shiv so said then he must be archaeologist .it's natural they showed shiv like tat
Pri_kinmuk Goldie
Pri_kinmuk
Pri_kinmuk

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 6:37pm | IP Logged

Hi all 

no yaar ...you guys are getting it all wrong...

when anandi says "ki kabhi kabhi toh aisa lagta hai ki main aapke layak nahin hoon'

he says" anandi ji ...aap bhi jaanti hain ki aisa nahin ki mein aapki khoobsurti pe gaya...jab maine aapki ander ki taakat ..gehraai ko jaana...doosro ke liye kar guzarne ki bhaavna maine aapke ander dekhe tab aapne mere dil mein jagah banaai" "aur phir aisa mat kahiyega ki aap mere layak nahin hain"

~~~~~ remember ???? kuch yaad aaya ????         

do u guys know hindi?? LOL...he clearly that fell in love with her when he got ot know her ...he fell in love with HER (he fell in love with her soul for the person that she is )

PS: from the past many pages I kept my mouth shut thinking ab koi bolegaa..ab bolegaa koi...but I am surprised how anjy got it all wrong ...

listen to the windchimes scene again...

umamaparnauma

Pri_kinmuk Goldie
Pri_kinmuk
Pri_kinmuk

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 6:41pm | IP Logged
assuming ANSH are going to musoorie or kullumanli or nainital (some hilly area for honeymoon ----I am pretty sure they are gonna go to a hill station for their HM)

I wanna see anandi in crisp cotton suits sans her heavy metal/gold jewellery( simple necklaces)---I am pretty sure she will ear such an attire... Day Dreaming and shiv in jeans ...t-shirt with pull-over sweater

what say ???

PS: anandi's anarkali during jaan HM was very shaadi material ----heavy and made ME feel tired watching her wear those during her jaan HM (I am sounding just like saachiLOL)

itsRitzi

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 6:41pm | IP Logged
Pri - I didn't get it wrong... he clearly said he fell for looks first, but she made a place for herself in his heart when he got to know her better.  My hindi grasp is near flawless...the only thing that trips me up occasionally is the voiceover. Smile  I don't need to re-hear the dialogue.  

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Pri_kinmukaparnaumaitsRitzi

Go to top