"Welcome in ansh ki shadi leaving behind barbadi" - Page 1124

Posted: 11 years ago
Anandi's insecurities will definitely crop up.. coz now the girl is in love.. and Love makes one do strange things and feel strange things.. and has an experience of losing out to an upgraded version in the past.. NS's constant taunting and plotting and Ashima's innocent(?) advances and Shiv's unintentional and harmless jhukav towards Ashima will probably fan her hidden insecurities..
Originally posted by nniks

Adi ur lucky ur hubby watches soaps mine just thrashes it with snide comments n he is crazy for action sci fi movies :-(

Neha...

He watches only that one soap...Wonder what caught his attn..๐Ÿ˜†
O/wise...he too is into all action movies...

And he never takes me to a Hindi Movie...๐Ÿ˜•
Originally posted by milindrose

it seems that all were anxious to see some dadu n DS  ka flower exchange but then oth give nice chuckling dialogues and all enjoy them always

That was a good scene actually...ab 20 min mein kya kya dikhayenge...overall family participation seemed good

But woh J wala scene yuck๐Ÿคข where was the need now...6 years mein kucchh hua nahin ab pata nahin dhokri ko kya ho raha hai...build up for next Maha Drama๐Ÿ˜ก
Originally posted by roberoi

That was a good scene actually...ab 20 min mein kya kya dikhayenge...overall family participation seemed good

But woh J wala scene yuck๐Ÿคข where was the need now...6 years mein kucchh hua nahin ab pata nahin dhokri ko kya ho raha hai...build up for next Maha Drama๐Ÿ˜ก
yes  yehi main soch rahi hun kaafi drama ho gaya yeh cvs shaanti se kuch nahin hone denge 
btw Neha I commented on the FF update... :-)

mark my words just like todays epi...for the actual wedding they will show anandi wearing bangles...necklace---this and that...

I was somewhere expecting an episode like this today...devoid of ANSH moments though the chedh-khaani was sweet between the trio ;) ๐Ÿ˜†

but there will be a long wait till proper ansh moments which we will get in ample amounts post-wedding

the only annoying part about this whole pre-shaadi and sangeet is ~~ dadisa fainting and jagya ๐Ÿ˜ก memories that CVs are showing...*ANNOYED*
Where has M disappeared to?
Originally posted by GoldenDew

Anandi's insecurities will definitely crop up.. coz now the girl is in love.. and Love makes one do strange things and feel strange things.. and has an experience of losing out to an upgraded version in the past.. NS's constant taunting and plotting and Ashima's innocent(?) advances and Shiv's unintentional and harmless jhukav towards Ashima will probably fan her hidden insecurities..

Souji...abhi se kyon dara rahi ho ๐Ÿ˜•

Shadi hone do pls and SR time pe pls, NS ki shadi agle mahine hi pls, Mahi ko kisi se bhi fit kardo pls and 2 bacche ANSH ke pls ek beta ek beti and then you can get ASHI ๐Ÿคฃ
today I felt really bad for Jagya's Dsa.. but I completely disagree when she said Anandi has same haq on her as her ladesar.. she's bluffing.. if she felt J and A r equal haqdaar's for her laad then she would never have almost manhandled A to marry that ghanta again ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Originally posted by VerboseG

she seemed gussa in her last post ๐Ÿ˜•
Originally posted by VerboseG

even I was wondering about that ๐Ÿ˜• pm ka bhi reply nahin aaya.. maybe she's offline