Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

"Welcome in ansh ki shadi leaving behind barbadi" (Page 1085)

MythicalMoth IF-Sizzlerz
MythicalMoth
MythicalMoth

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Shivjee ne nahin dekha toh kya hua.. Ajee ne dekh liya na unke "inki" mehendi.. she's sure that her mehendi would be 10 times darker coz of that Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

adi2512

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adi2512

Originally posted by GoldenDew

Originally posted by dixie123

Both the looks are different and for me she looks beautiful in both the ceremonies.

what I liked about the Sangeet is the whole makeup with pink eye shadow and that small strand of hair in the front..

Mehendi one with the plait was good too. Never seen her like that before.

I think mehendi look was given by taking Pratzii's wishes into consideration.. where as sangeet's look was thopofied on her.. hence she didn't look too happy with her look LOL

I really liked Mehndi look...the whole attire., hair style...colors...jewellery...
She really looked like a beautiful bride...very innocent...very fresh...hayee..Embarrassed

Kaash., Shivji would have seen her this way...Embarrassed

Did she apply make up for her feet too?Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chitra11roberoi

adi2512 IF-Sizzlerz
adi2512
adi2512

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aparnauma

Originally posted by dixie123

One of the most disturbing track to begin with but ended so beautifully with Basant trying to get Gehna married to a guy closer to her age.
Fantastic performances by Basant and Gehna.

Really Appy.. I need to watch those episodes then. When were these aired ? I loved the previous Gehna (Neha).. She was really Teeki mirchi..

So, is that why he gets insecure and keeps picking up fights with her ?

DS paid a lot of money to get Gehna as the bride for Basant .The consummation of marriage involed a lot of force.BS and Sumi try to stop this nonsense but DS who is hell bent on having a pota almost forces Basant to consummate the marriage.

Later on with the help of Badi masi who is visting them Basant learns how to treat his wife properly and starts caring for her arranges music lessons for her and then he tries to get her married to that music teacher but by then Gehna has already fallen inlove with him chooses him over that music teacher.
Later on those squabbles were usual misunderstandings and his sense of inadequacy because of performance issues.but thoses issue got sorted out when they went on a honeymoon/holiday .
So now they are happily married couple.

I think their marriage episodes were some time in late 2008/early 2009.

It was very bold on part of the CVs of BV to take up this issue about marital rape and performance inadequacy etc.

I watched only till forceful consummation of marriage...later I missed all those episodes...
So., there was a lot of story that happened ...Shocked

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

roberoi

itsRitzi IF-Addictz
itsRitzi
itsRitzi

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dsupriya

Originally posted by ritzi12

omg yes i remebr nw i was in class nine wen this was shown  and i literally cringed but bv cvs did grt job frm tat epi wen ghena was forced i regarded ds as villainConfused
Hey Madam then you are really a kiddo and you read all the OS written by Anjy and others which is especially banned for kids.LOLLOL. Guys tum log sudhroge nahi aur kamonka ham log badnam ho jayenge tum logon ko corrupt karne ke liyeLOLLOL [/QUOTE]LOLLOLlolz  nahin nahin nw am grown up not in nie class i miss my skulCry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dsupriyaroberoiblushing

adi2512 IF-Sizzlerz
adi2512
adi2512

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 9:16am | IP Logged

Originally posted by adi2512

Originally posted by GoldenDew

[I think mehendi look was given by taking Pratzii's wishes into consideration.. where as sangeet's look was thopofied on her.. hence she didn't look too happy with her look LOL

I really liked Mehndi look...the whole attire., hair style...colors...jewellery...
She really looked like a beautiful bride...very innocent...very fresh...hayee..Embarrassed

Kaash., Shivji would have seen her this way...Embarrassed

Did she apply make up for her feet too?Wink

Yeah...Yeah...full pedicure with nail paint & all...LOLLOL

roberoiaparnauma

dixie123 IF-Sizzlerz
dixie123
dixie123

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 9:16am | IP Logged

@Appy: Thanks for the info. I will try to catch up on those episodes. Oh.. do they go on HM ? Didn't DS tell Gehna not to equate herself with JaAn or something ?

@Sou: I hope J doesn't get to attend the marriage. He should be in jail till the wedding is over. It is odd and would probably make everyone uncomfortable esp when everyone knows that he wants Ajee back.

roberoiaparnauma

milindrose IF-Sizzlerz
milindrose
milindrose

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 9:17am | IP Logged
when will ajee see his dulha in mehendi thry told this scene will happen n shiv won't see her but she will ,, it will be romntic one

roberoiadi2512

roberoi IF-Rockerz
roberoi
roberoi

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 9:17am | IP Logged
My Q still remains unanswered...will they both see each other on Mehndi day? As P had said Ajee has seen Sjee's mehndi ... how Confused

Go to top