Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

"Welcome in ansh ki shadi leaving behind barbadi" (Page 104)

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 3:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Malika

Originally posted by AnjanaYYZ

Malika - again where r u and Sou getting tension and awkwardness??  Source kya hai... that comment was total timepass

Theres surely tension bcoz they are not giving seggys together.AnSh ki chemistry mein that doesnt show too much but it is a bit visible.

K - get that logic... but, not necessarily so... cuz shanky also part of fight or is he not??  He also didn't shoot seg with Pratz or Sid... so, where does he fit into S & P r fighting theory??  Not saying that they are not fighting or r fighting, but am just looking at proofs either way.  N not getting IT

Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 22 November 2012 at 3:19am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MalikaVerboseG

Blukitten IF-Sizzlerz
Blukitten
Blukitten

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 3:19am | IP Logged
@tistaa lol dont worry hot scene milega zaror milega Wink wasie bhi my OS is based on Shiv anandi not sidyusha

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

VerboseG

MythicalMoth IF-Sizzlerz
MythicalMoth
MythicalMoth

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 3:21am | IP Logged

Gina - got it... I saw SBB now and SBS b4... I don't see her comment being particular... to giggly she was when she answered what u want to say to bheed for shaadi 

I agree that learn to say sorry think was just a random thing.. she's high on this whole marriage stuff LOL so was being a silly goof..

MalikaVerboseG

MythicalMoth IF-Sizzlerz
MythicalMoth
MythicalMoth

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 3:22am | IP Logged

K - get that logic... but, not necessarily so... cuz shanky also part of fight or is he not??  He also didn't shoot seg with Pratz or Sid... so, where does he fit into S & P r fighting theory??  Not saying that they are not fighting or r fighting, but am just looking at proofs either way.  N not getting IT

I said it before will say it again.. there need not be a fight or anything.. but awkwardness is there.. and its very palpable..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

BlukittenVerboseGAnjanaYYZ

khusi_* IF-Stunnerz
khusi_*
khusi_*

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 3:22am | IP Logged
So ansh mehendi...n shivjee sarmaoing..means get over from ghotala shock...lol
Ajee ki jai ho...ROFL
any news of NS

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AryaSVerboseGAnjanaYYZ

tistaa IF-Sizzlerz
tistaa
tistaa

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 3:23am | IP Logged

Gina - where is the Shaadi wala n hubby wala baat... am missing something ya this is wrong link?  pinpointLOL  I feel like TISTA ya RtiziTongue
Anji really abhi main aur confused nahi raheti so you better exclude my name from this confuse list and only mention ritzi's name TongueLOL

AnjanaYYZVerboseG

-Rashu-villian- IF-Stunnerz
-Rashu-villian-
-Rashu-villian-

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 3:23am | IP Logged
ROFL pagals ...btw don kaha gayi...

AryaSVerboseG

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 3:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by GoldenDew

Explain karo please kyun u think this??  kuch toh khatka tumko

I typed a long post to explain why I felt so.. but lost it coz my son accidentally pressed some keys.. retyped again.. not a detailed one but hope I'll be able to convey what I want to..

Anj I find it very odd that its almost been a month or so that we last saw them give an interview together.. my questioning arises from agar kuch nahin hua toh sab kuch badal kaise gaya?? Just compare the present situation with situ around the sagai.. they were so willingly promoting the sagai.. toh ab shaadi  jaise important even ke aas paas aisa kya hua that they r avoiding each other like a plague?? And its not like they were not there at the same place and the same time.. he was there when she gave her interview.. it was his car she was standing next to while giving the interview.. and later even he was shown at the same spot.. and this is not the only time it happened even during the talab kinare payal pehnana shoot  too she was there.. in fact he was even expecting her to join him but she just walked off.. once and twice can be coincidence but again and gain if same things happen then surely something must be wrong somewhere..

Aaah clarity... don't recall the walk off... but, now I see what u r saying.  And again...i circle back to its not just Sid n Pratz... its all three!!  B4 remember in Hosptial scene all were so friendly friendly??  But, now not so... even that payal scene...NO interaction btwn Prat Sid n Shanky... get my point??  Could be 3 way fight not just 2 wayLOL  If there is a fightLOL  Cuz BDs all over the place even with scenes with Gehna n AnandiROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AryaSMythicalMothaparnaumaVerboseG

Go to top