Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

"Welcome in ansh ki shadi leaving behind barbadi" (Page 103)

Malika IF-Sizzlerz
Malika
Malika

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 3:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnjanaYYZ

Neha - in that case...u n Vedo n Gina r responsible for Sidyusha ka awkwardnessROFL  My is members only n not complete!Tongue
---
Jokes Apart - I finally caught both seggies... Malika - the comment was random cuz Pratz was giggling..through most of it...if she was giving hidden msgs to Sid then it would ve been a bit more sanjeeda...

--- Don't know about awkwardness but, all three were filmed separately for that sbb seggie... P & S were in car park, but P seemed enamoured by her phone... N sid was universe onto himself.  

May be I am bad at getting clues...it just sounded too out of place to me.Anyway I Just hope they get back to their normal selves and sort out their issues like mature ppl. Thats all i want Embarrassed

Piyu - Me too hate them fighting.Better they start giving seggs together.I miss their yap yap LOL 

Edited by Malika - 22 November 2012 at 3:12am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AryaSVerboseGAnjanaYYZ

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 3:12am | IP Logged
Last but not least LUBBED the hair experiment and Pratzi is GLOWING... that is one happy girl whatever the cause

AryaSMalikaVerboseG

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 3:14am | IP Logged
Malika - again where r u and Sou getting tension and awkwardness??  Source kya hai... that comment was total timepass

--
Note even Shanky was filmed separately... not together with Pratz ya Sid... all three were separat... so is Shanky fighting with Sid or Pratz??? 

Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 22 November 2012 at 3:15am

AryaSMalikaVerboseG

tistaa IF-Sizzlerz
tistaa
tistaa

Originally posted by AryaS

Tistaa - Hug  Writers ko blame mat kar...tumlog hi pareshan karte rahte ho unko ...ki aur likho...aur likho...EmbarrassedLOL
Hey bhagwan main toh hamesha hi pareshan karnewali hoon Hot OS ke liye WinkLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AryaSVerboseG

VerboseG IF-Stunnerz
VerboseG
VerboseG

Originally posted by VerboseG

Thank you... dekh liya... A is looking beautiful

And the SBB link is deffo a hint at SY fight (but, as usual, I might be wrong)Smile

Gina - where is the Shaadi wala n hubby wala baat... am missing something ya this is wrong link?  pinpointLOL  I feel like TISTA ya RtiziTongue

Sou has given SBS link, I saw SBB... that is the differenceSmile
MythicalMoth IF-Sizzlerz
MythicalMoth
MythicalMoth

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 3:16am | IP Logged

Explain karo please kyun u think this??  kuch toh khatka tumko

I typed a long post to explain why I felt so.. but lost it coz my son accidentally pressed some keys.. retyped again.. not a detailed one but hope I'll be able to convey what I want to..

Anj I find it very odd that its almost been a month or so that we last saw them give an interview together.. my questioning arises from agar kuch nahin hua toh sab kuch badal kaise gaya?? Just compare the present situation with situ around the sagai.. they were so willingly promoting the sagai.. toh ab shaadi  jaise important even ke aas paas aisa kya hua that they r avoiding each other like a plague?? And its not like they were not there at the same place and the same time.. he was there when she gave her interview.. it was his car she was standing next to while giving the interview.. and later even he was shown at the same spot.. and this is not the only time it happened even during the talab kinare payal pehnana shoot  too she was there.. in fact he was even expecting her to join him but she just walked off.. once and twice can be coincidence but again and gain if same things happen then surely something must be wrong somewhere..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MalikaBlukittenVerboseGAnjanaYYZ

Malika IF-Sizzlerz
Malika
Malika

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 3:16am | IP Logged

Malika - again where r u and Sou getting tension and awkwardness??  Source kya hai... that comment was total timepass

Theres surely tension bcoz they are not giving seggys together.AnSh ki chemistry mein that doesnt show too much but it is a bit visible.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

VerboseG

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 3:17am | IP Logged
Gina - got it... I saw SBB now and SBS b4... I don't see her comment being particular... too giggly she was when she answered what u want to say to bheed for shaadi 

Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 22 November 2012 at 3:20am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MalikaVerboseG

Go to top