Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pri_kinmuk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: nniks

ST worked ;-) infact kafi jaldi asar pad gaya...nishant was litrally crying to manaofy me...lol
anyways why r we discussing pratts replacement...i dont think she is going to quit..
its just media rumor...relax n enjoy ansh

what is ST?
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: nniks

ST worked ;-) infact kafi jaldi asar pad gaya...nishant was litrally crying to manaofy me...lol
anyways why r we discussing pratts replacement...i dont think she is going to quit..
its just media rumor...relax n enjoy ansh

alwayss works heehheeh

My husband tho gets very restless when I do not speak. He tries all kinds of gimmicks just to make me talk ehehe
dsupriya thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Suchi-Virmanian

its the matter of stardom yaar...

She is quite famous now so these rumors are bound to happen. So ... as far as I do not get a statement from Prats herself that she is quitting I am not going to believe.

Even before when there was such news, prats said that she is NOt quitting and she didnt quit. They said she was putting a lot of tantrum , she said she was sick and now we see that she has regained her health back.

So its just the media hype I do not think they will loose prats that easily and I do not think she is stupid enough to make a choice of leaving BV. 

Funny come to think of it this type of news comes only when big event  with Ansh happens. The rumours started just after Ansh engagement and now the rumors again started after Ansh marriage. 😆😆. Sometimes I feel maybe people want to sabotage the popularity of Sidyusha as Ansh😆😆
Blukitten thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
yup suchi st is the best...nishant cant live without my chapar chapar...but he shld not realise it
@pri ST matlab silent treatment
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
LOL yeah I knowww ...
I am chapar chapar too... the moment i stop he knows something is wrong.

Its a very strong weapon..it is lol
milindrose thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
,'''basant sa apka yeh roop dekh kar shiv toh aaj darr gaya hai kaisa chhota sa face ban kar reh gay🤣 " agagr anandi ki ankhon mein ansoo aa gaye toh tumharey ghar mein akar laddonga ,, hum bhi kuch kam nahi hai " i can't forget this dialogue ðŸ¤£again i saw this scene  really nice o
Vips_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I am back..did I miss something ?
dsupriya thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Chalo me going. Carry on peeps. Ansh nite
milindrose thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
bye  me going to marriage party abhi ready hone jaa rahi hoon sweet ansh nit e
Muktchand thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: milindrose

,'''basant sa apka yeh roop dekh kar shiv toh aaj darr gaya hai kaisa chhota sa face ban kar reh gay🤣 " agagr anandi ki ankhon mein ansoo aa gaye toh tumharey ghar mein akar laddonga ,, hum bhi kuch kam nahi hai " i can't forget this dialogue ðŸ¤£again i saw this scene  really nice o

Basant kya aaj toh aur Monday tak Shiv ji ko dhamki dhamki hee milalegi ðŸ¤£

Hayee shiv ji...mujhe yeh kabhi bhi roo dega ðŸ˜†