Users

Frequent Posters

VerboseG thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Suchi-Virmanian

Gina yaar , HUGGG you !!

with your LU I cannot liveee!!! 

I neeeddd itt.. you have no idea how hard it will be for me without logging on every morning at 9:30 AM and not seeing ur work 

Snifff 

Thanks Suchi! ❤️
milindrose thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
dixie apkey muuh mein sugar ho agar aisa ho  becoz atleast  ajee wil be not leaving thnxaisa ho 
adi2512 thumbnail

Originally posted by: milindrose

best part was of basant he stole the show with his rocket dialogue even to shake the puppy faced man standing with his sword 🤣dupatta 🤣and dhoti like statue 🤣,,colector got so confused when he heard this that he felt ki hansoon ya rou,, direct dhamki de dali bade sasurji ne 

Yes., Basant was was true to his conviction on that Dhamki...😆
and its all related to the batty brat...😆
Pri_kinmuk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
So I really was NOT believing rumours about sriti replacing prats as anandi...BUT have  look at the TOI article 😕

Sriti Jha to replace Pratyusha Banerjee in Balika Vadhu?

TNN | Dec 14, 2012, 08.21 PM IST
inShare
More
A
A
Sriti Jha to replace Pratyusha Banerjee in Balika Vadhu?
Pratyusha Banerjee
Now here's some big news for Balika Vadhu fans. Pratyusha Banerjee who plays Anandi's role in Balika Vadhu is apparently quitting the show.

While the actress made it big with the TV show Balika Vadhu, Pratyusha Banerjee seems to be leaving TV for films. Buzz is that she has received a big Bollywood offer and Pratyusha is keen on doing that. So the next big question is who will be playing Anandi on the show now?

Industry insiders strongly suggest that Sriti Jha is being considered for the role of Anandi after Pratyusha quits the show. Sriti Jha turned popular with the serial 'Saubhagyavati Bhava' on Life OK. However she recently quit the show which makes it more likely that she could be playing Anandi.

We tried getting in touch with Sriti Jha but she remained unavailable for comment.

The channel and production house are evidently tightlipped about the entire development.

adi2512 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dixie123

So, I missed the LU again today. Whats with Basant today ? Giving dhamki to Shiv ??😆 He finally remembered he had some rishta with Anandi !

-------

New gal for Jagya..  Hopefully Appy's complaint about doctors not running the lab is taken care of. And this new gal will be the one to run the lab. It iwll be nice if this new girl is going to help Jagya realize his mistakes and get back to his Gmata.

Nivi...

Love Ur optimism...
But., seems she is the LOVE interest of J...
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

The talented actress Sriti Jha will soon be seen in Balika Vadhu. Viewers have seen the ups and down in Anandi's life. They also witnessed the grand onscreen wedding of Anandi and Shiv leaving Jagya alone. But, there is someone who will take care of Jagya. The new twist and new entry soon to be seen in the show is Sriti Jha. Yes! you read it right, the talented actress last seen in 'Saubhagyavati Bhava' is casted opposite Shahshank Vyas.

As per a close source from the show, "Sriti has been finalized and she will be seen opposite Shashank. She will be playing his love interest. She has a meeting with the makers of the show on Monday to finalise things on her role. Her look and other details will be finalised."  

When we contacted Sriti she neither accepted nor denied the news.

Sriti will soon start shooting for the show.  We wonder if this the reason for quitting Saubhagyavati Bhava.

milindrose thumbnail
after replacing  gopi the show is notin high positon and due to barun sobti show went off air 
Pri_kinmuk thumbnail
whatever may be the case...I still refuse to believe sriti replacing pratyusha...

although from waht I have heard about sriti being a good actor...but I wont like ANSH without pratz and sriti-sid jodi = no comments 😕 🤢
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Pratyusha said she is NOT going to QUIT and she has rejected the bollywood offer. So I think we should ignore all the articles that say that Sriti is coming to replace pratyusha 
Pri_kinmuk thumbnail
another article (I hope this is true)

Pratyusha Banerjee to move out of Balika Vadhu; Sriti Jha to be the new Anandi?

Pratyusha Banerjee who essays the role of Anandi in Colors' Balika Vadhu will soon be moving out of the show.. Yes, you heard it right!! As we know, Pratyusha has already bagged a plump Bollywood offer and has now decided to step foot into Bollywood.

So what lies ahead for the viewers? Well, we hear that Sriti Jha who was recently seen in Life OK's Dil se Di Dua Saubhagyavati Bhava will soon enter the long running Colors show as the main lead.

The creative team has been very secretive about this particular development. But if sources are to be believed, with Pratyusha going out, Sriti is apparently, all set to don the role of Anandi.

When contacted, Pratyusha Banerjee declined the news stating, "I am not leaving Balika Vadhu. And I have refused the Bollywood offer that I had got."

We tried contacting Sriti, but she remained unavailable.

Watch this space for more updates.

Edited by Pri_kinmuk - 11 years ago