Balika Vadhu

"Welcome in ansh ki shadi leaving behind barbadi" - Page 2901

roberoi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

I hv learnt one thing now with experience... Amal karo means just practice it... I have stopped discussing as u never know what kind of ppl r out there...specially since this is male dominated society still

I get to do what I want and I hv taught my son to treat girls as equal and with my confidence and independence I have made ppl around me understand this as well...

So I care too hoots for manu or tanu

[/QUOTE]

Piyu that is why I wrote above which u missed I believe... 

Charoty begins at home 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anshurg5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: roberoi

Aajkal bhi yahi hota hai jaaneman...all those immigrant stories have u not heard?

Open ur eyes... There is no improvement if you ask me we r hitting the bottom now 

thats why sangeeta i am saying these things still goes on and in more planned ways.
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Traditions have the value you imbue into them.  Like the Jhoota thali (JaAn) vs Plate Sharing (AnSh).  It depends quite often on our own interpretations and blind acceptance of subjugation or economic circumstance compelling women to accept the yolk.  Even in the cloak of modernity there is domestic abuse because somewhere even in western culture their is economic dominance by men.  70 cents to a dollar.  less than 30% of  CEO are women (rough stats for US, which has yet to elect a woman prez). 
AryaS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Sangs - I agree we are the previleged ones...and there are many out there who struggle even to keep their self respect intact...I better don't start about it. This harsh truth is precisely the main reason that got me hooked to BV bcoz for us it would be just a mere fiction but there are many out there for whom this is Life...and yes thats a sad and bitter truth.

And I applaud BV for giving such strong messages...even it it makes a positive change to a handful of people...it is worth it.
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
ya every system (traditions or modern) has its both sides of coin , but some selfish ppl use them for their convience 
roberoi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: dixie123

@ Sang,Piyu: Well.. It is not as bad as before is what I meant. That is where education plays an important role. If the woman is educated she will not suffer.

Again and education and understanding are 2 different things...even educated ppl can be assholes and uneducated much better

But the way I am seeing it is different...even the girls who hv power now are forming a kind of female dominated world resulting in imbalance again...

Tali donon haath se bajati hai...
Edited by roberoi - 11 years ago
roberoi thumbnail
Ansh kahan gaye????

As I said I dont like to discuss this much as it leads to nowhere...just practice your conviction with truthfulness and someday we hope to hv a better word. Period.

Will join later if this continues for the moment but keep on enjoying as a lurker ðŸ˜Š
Edited by roberoi - 11 years ago
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: dixie123

@ Sang,Piyu: Well.. It is not as bad as before is what I meant. That is where education plays an important role. If the woman is educated she will not suffer.

Education empowers women, but its much more complex.  Education leads to empowerment where its provides economic independence and freedom of thought.  I know plenty of well educated oppressed women.  I ask most of the aunties that push me to marry regularly - and at least a chunk are in unhappy marriages.  They are not illiterate, but lack the societal strength and/or economic strength to leave those marriages.  Not saying all those marriage are abusive, but a segment certainly.  
Blukitten thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: roberoi

Neha raat ke ek baje tum kis chakkar mein padi ho😉

Ye time itne serious topic ka nahin hai😆

Did u get the idea for ff or shall i do the honors

i m going to sleep now...pm me if u hav ff idea ;-)
today tistaa suggested one jungle mein mangal idea ;-)
anshurg5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: AnjanaYYZ

Traditions have the value you imbue into them.  Like the Jhoota thali (JaAn) vs Plate Sharing (AnSh).  It depends quite often on our own interpretations and blind acceptance of subjugation or economic circumstance compelling women to accept the yolk.  Even in the cloak of modernity there is domestic abuse because somewhere even in western culture their is economic dominance by men.  70 cents to a dollar.  less than 30% of  CEO are women (rough stats for US, which has yet to elect a woman prez). 

hi anji,
agree with you.

actually education,financial independence and strong will power are required to start a change.
Edited by anshurg5 - 11 years ago