Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: VerboseG

Final????? What happened to you??

jaanam samjha karo...do baar pehle bhi bye ki hai last few pages mein  ๐Ÿคฃ
Vips_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnjanaYYZ

@Anshu (Vipansh) - u ve to watch ... 2 reasons  (1) Hum sabke company ke liye (2) To see J ka shakhal๐Ÿ˜†  And bonus...u can tell your hubby all the "dukh" u suffered for him๐Ÿ˜‰

J's presence will not bother me at all...Bidaai scenes are too emotional..it's tough to watch

He will be happy if I miss the episode..Watching BV with him is a torture as he is always on with LC(live commentary)๐Ÿ˜ก..if in case he joins IF and makes a post here, he will be Ban for his first post only..

_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Malika - I don't know about G saving anybody's life... but, about Lab I said same when AnSh went and requested the funding for labs.  Yeh JaGa ya Gauri ke liye.  

My wish is that Shiv interviews and selects Gauri to run it along with J๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ  Not knowing who she is.  And G is impressed by Collectorsaab also not knowing who he is๐Ÿ˜†

Main to hameshan hi kehti hoon G will hv a crush on CS...and her expression will be worth a watch when she will know he is sarpanchneeji's patidev ๐Ÿ˜Ž

And save se I mean medically save...like treat them as doctors...J saving S's life is sumthing I hv a strong feeling of...I think S will harm himself saving any of the singhs and J will treat him.
dsupriya thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: roberoi

Haye itni aur aise maafi mangi Guti se...main uski jagah hoti to tumhare pyare se dil ke liye naam change karke  Sangeeta rakh leti ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Thanks yaar, aur mera pehla wala comment ignore kar lena๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
tistaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Main thik place mein aayi hoon nah ? ๐Ÿ˜ณ actually I was lost in AnSh lala land so asked...Haayyeee kya scene tha sindoordan ki ๐Ÿ˜ณ
_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Uma - U wont like one more of my pathetic predictions but I think jitna I hv u/stood G she will surely want to show J his place.Bcos of him she might hv faced complications in her preganancy(like managing things alone or some medical complication) and now she wants to show him what she is capable off.Ur hubby slapping u in front of like 40-50 ppl isnt a small thing.Sply for sum1 like G Edited by Malika - 11 years ago
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
@Uma - no logic in my wish to see Gauri running the lab or why she comes to interview for it๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ  Just my wish.๐Ÿ˜Š  Could be to prove herself that she is BIG SHOT to the Singhs but, no concrete logic.  Maybe her bosses encourage and she is from the region too.  Her parents can help her with the baby.  
dixie123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Malika

Main to hameshan hi kehti hoon G will hv a crush on CS...and her expression will be worth a watch when she will know he is sarpanchneeji's patidev ๐Ÿ˜Ž

And save se I mean medically save...like treat them as doctors...J saving S's life is sumthing I hv a strong feeling of...I think S will harm himself saving any of the singhs and J will treat him.

I so don't like J saving S. Aur kitna mahaan banna hia usse ?

Serviana thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
They are married yay yay๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿค—

Now girls...you promise me that tomorrow she is definitely going out of that house?
dsupriya thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

@Uma - no logic in my wish to see Gauri running the lab or why she comes to interview for it๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ  Just my wish.๐Ÿ˜Š  Could be to prove herself that she is BIG SHOT to the Singhs but, no concrete logic.  Maybe her bosses encourage and she is from the region too.  Her parents can help her with the baby.  

@Anjy Uma, I think Gauri's ego is also big as Jagya's, and if she is coming in at a senior post then, I am sure she may not hesitate to take it up just to show the singhs and Jetsarwasis. This is what I feel๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰