Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: khusi_*

Thread is sticky only...hmm😳...so GMs got pms that due to thread ...IF got slow pg loading...as shruti said to prati...esa pm aaya toh it will b out of ga..

I don't know about anyone else, but I ve no issues loading it.  Shruti said it was potential problem or actual problem?  Is that the reason we are not GA?   Or is that your guess, Khusi?

khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: AnjanaYYZ

I don't know about anyone else, but I ve no issues loading it. Shruti said it was potential problem or actual problem? Is that the reason we are not GA? Or is that your guess, Khusi?

this is the reply..prati got when she pmed to put this as ga for 2nd time...shruti said...due to the heavy pges... IF will get slow...then prati told abt aahaana's pm that she assured that monday it will b made ga...then shruti replied...as for now...she is making it ga...but if they will get any complain abt slow loading..then will remove it...
So yehi hua hoga...aur kya wajah hogi...!!!!!
Wese i dont have any prob of slow loading...baki ka nehin pata..u know!!!!!Edited by khusi_* - 11 years ago
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
If not global why can't it be made as important thread of BV forum?Instead of just sticky thread?
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
@Khusi - i don't think the issue is slow loading...more likely the same as b4 that it can only be GA for limited time.  Anyway I pmed Shruti, Priya, Manasi, and Juleka.  Prati can PM them again and Aahana as well.  If not GA then we should be Important until wedding n follow up shaadi rasams done.
--
Don't understand how Shiv's ka Mehendi appears so much stronger😳

khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Ohh yaa...prati will do...she can do...hopefully...
I didnt like clean shaven shiv......
VerboseG thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Appy - What you didn't know about the AnSh milaap mela on this thread???🤣🤣 Reunion of the twins, Anshus...Aryas...I wanna see another Anjana next😛

--
Anshu - u know am juss teasing u🤗

--
Shiv seems fascinated by Anandi's feet😉😆

I saw... looked like he wanted to devour them😉
aparnauma thumbnail

@Khusi - i don't think the issue is slow loading...more likely the same as b4 that it can only be GA for limited time.  Anyway I pmed Shruti, Priya, Manasi, and Juleka.  Prati can PM them again and Aahana as well.  If not GA then we should be Important until wedding n follow up shaadi rasams done.

--
Don't understand how Shiv's ka Mehendi appears so much stronger😳

Though I like the idea of this thread being part of GA  I am more content with this being confined to BV forum.Any way we already created the record which will take a while for anybody to beat it.

----------------
I am catching up with veera episodes.He committed adultery because he felt sorry for that dying girl🤢
Blukitten thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

[/QUOTE]
shiv n his foot fetish ;-)
aparnauma thumbnail
Originally posted by: VerboseG

Only the feet?
Blukitten thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
appy r u following veera...?
i mean did he commit adultry coz he wanted to give some good time to a dying girl...lol
this is quite amusing execuse ;-)