roberoi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
QuagMyred thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: GoldenDew

yes.. Vedo..

@ Myraa - I am not feeling the enthu anymore.. from the time I lost my old channel.. I am just getting n with it.. interest se nahin ban paa raha hain I lost all my Michi mixes ๐Ÿ’” and it hurts a lot..

Paglu๐Ÿ˜ก
Vips_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: milindrose

we all are so desperate for SR but bidaii will be so long i guess haveli se vidaii ajee toh royegi sath mein humein bhi rulayegi ,, SR KA KYA HOGA NEXT FULL WEEK THEY WILL show some rasms in shekhar house n then in one room they will just talk but sr ka kya hoga

SR ๐Ÿ˜ก
You know..at office we do some feasibility study for some software and maintain their status as R(required) or NR(not required)
Yesterday I made around 10 to 12 entries as SR instead of NR ๐Ÿ˜ก
roberoi thumbnail

still one episode is dedicated to chulbul pandey then will be bidaii

Bidai will be pehle as they meet CP enroute Udaipur
MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: QuagMyred

You never the knows๐Ÿ˜ณ

Btw
PM๐Ÿ˜ก

check kar rahi baba chack kar rahi hoon ๐Ÿค— waise I am sad coz ACP pradyuman is leaving CID ๐Ÿ˜ญ today nothing is making me feel better bahhh ๐Ÿ˜ญ
dixie123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

4 pheras dulha dulhan ko God me uttha kar leta hai !!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ 

Is this going to happen ??

QuagMyred thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: piya_anshian

You are adorable myra ๐Ÿค—
Im talking about some REALY busy ppl

Intellectual, Intelligent, mature and Busy peeps!!! lol...
roberoi thumbnail

sang sometimes cv's go so fast and sometimes they go like tortoise and drag like anything 

Fast sirf ANSH scenes ke liye hain๐Ÿ˜ก
VerboseG thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: dixie123

Piyu ๐Ÿค—

The pages are going too fast to catch up !!! ๐Ÿ˜†

I haven't seen today's episode yet. But, from the WU it seems I will like the episode. I like shaadis with all these rasams. And thank God they are explaning these rasams also. So, it is nice.

But, what is this ? Ladki wales are winning all the rituals ?  I hope they make the ladka wale win some thing too.. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

They will win the bride๐Ÿ˜ณ
adi2512 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: AnjanaYYZ

Uma - agree.  That is another reason I am loving the step-by-step explanations.  Its so, the audience and participants (AnSh) understand and appreciate the sanctity of the union they are entering.  Like the mommies representing the union of their families... the placement of trust of the father to Shiv with respect... the test of the grooms patience (nose pulling) all of it.  And the contrast btw little JaAn and the rapt attention of AnSh. 

When I attended my friend's wedding recently, that is what I noticed.  The DEEPER meanings her and her fiance imbued to their wedding.  AnSh are doing same here even where they involved CM and then BS & Sumi giving the bride away.

Yes. It can be BORING n  Drag per perception.  That's the farq btwn J ka sleeping and S ka avid interest. 

Anj.,

am' thouroughly impressed with the way CV's are showing the wedding as it had been my personal experience.,
Me & my husband., made sure the pandit explains to us., each and every aspect of our wedding., after chanting the corresponding mantras...
I feel., Its very important for the couple to understand., what is being done., to appreciate the sanctity of whole ceremony...
To make this idea work., we have limited even the guest list to only 50 members - our very near & dear ones...30 from my side & 20 from his side...๐Ÿ˜†