"Welcome in ansh ki shadi leaving behind barbadi" - Page 2752

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by VerboseG

Till when is this thread open?

I asked Don and Khusi in the morning and both said to continue it perhaps till weekend...Friday tak to pakka hai as shadi is not over πŸ˜†

They were feeling too lazy to start new ATs so soon ...shadi dekhte dekhte dekhte dekhta thak gaye shayad πŸ˜‰ 
Originally posted by AnjanaYYZ

@Anshu & Vipansh - the rasam of the mommies is explained in Episode by a gaonwali and Mohan & Megha.

@Appy - totally can't relate... am enjoying J ka dard and I don't know all these rasams & their significance, so am glad they are taking time to detail mein show and explain it.

For a change, u and Appy don't agree, and for a change Souji and I don't agree too

I just had big fat tears seeing the kanyadan without the LU getting in the middle😳

Viacom is seriously after Ansh mixes and videos  Its making me so irritated that I seriously have no interest in making VM.. bekaar itni mehnat karo and all u get is a copyright infringe ka thappa  DM is no less..
Originally posted by piya_anshian

@sou dii... πŸ€—
Agree. This time she was nihaarofying S more than S πŸ˜†

@sangi di... I was shocked at that statement!
It looked he was genuinely speaking that. This dumbo has no idea how much we love him! Maybe mumbaikars are not kind enough to compliment him πŸ˜‰ kabhi Delhi side aaye to pata chale. Kyun Ginu di and Myra ? πŸ˜›

Absolutely😳
Originally posted by GoldenDew

u r adorable sangy πŸ€— hum acche mood mein hain.. ek scene ki wish karo I'll put it in my SS and will gift it to u.. sacchi this support is kinda overwhelming 😭

πŸ€—

scchi πŸ₯³

jo maine padha wo sahi padha 
ok vedo we understand ur duvidha now  fineπŸ˜› ,, but rasms were nice do they happen ,, nowdays shortcut ka life hai people do shrtcuts in shaddi'salso and 😎even pandits do short shadi rasms now then here since last four episode it is going on ,, we want to see phers and sid ka b'day so i felt shaddi ajj dikhayenegy πŸ˜›

Viacom is seriously after Ansh mixes and videos  Its making me so irritated that I seriously have no interest in making VM.. bekaar itni mehnat karo and all u get is a copyright infringe ka thappa  DM is no less..

Really...they have CI there too?! πŸ˜­

I'll keel you if you stop making VMs...😑
Originally posted by Vedo

I know how you feel Sou! 

Kya problem hai inka ? Why can't you guys put some thing in the start saying you don't own the scenes and the channel or whoever is the rightful owner and then start your mix ?
Originally posted by adi2512

Piya...
Leaving aside J., as we have discussed enough about him., today and few of our trains don't meet...I felt., even the wedding is being sweetlt shown...covering all the important rasms and their sanctity...
Anandi needs to feel all of this., to see all of this., to absorb all of this., for her to really appreciate the real motive behind a marriage...which is nothing but signifies equality in every aspect...
That's the reason., CV's are taking this extra time & effort in picturizing the shaadi this way...πŸ˜ƒ

But a wedding stretching for 2 weeks is realy painful They can make it short yet complete. See we are not even demanding a special one hour epi πŸ˜›