VerboseG thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Accha, am off to see the recast...

Will peek in during the ads😳
MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Waise.. I loved the way Anandi was trying to chupao her chori after Mahi disturbed their sweet ankhon ankhon mein isshara's.. the girl should get hold of shaadi ka video asap and watch herself in it.. khud ba khud realize hojayega pyar hota hain kya?? πŸ˜†
roberoi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: GoldenDew

Waise.. I loved the way Anandi was trying to chupao her chori after Mahi disturbed their sweet ankhon ankhon mein isshara's.. the girl should get hold of shaadi ka video asap and watch herself in it.. khud ba khud realize hojayega pyar hota hain kya?? πŸ˜†

I will give her a tapli πŸ˜› dont worry she will know for sure then πŸ˜³
Vips_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: AnjanaYYZ

@Vipansh - good question, I think its their first marriages not re-marriages for the guys. They are to be commended for that. Anyone (male ya female) willing to marry someone with maritial history is brave. Its a psychological quagmire where one can sink unless they are a confident and samajhdar. Just as the brides are to be commended for being willing to risk entering the institution again.

Re-marriage..hmm
How can someone do the same mistake again   πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Vips_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: anshurg5

hello friendsπŸ˜›

enjoying the wedding.
btw for how many more days they will drag the wedding.πŸ˜•
i am not sure vidai will take place even on friday.
@vipansh can you explain the purpose of this mother's phere rasam.

Hello Anshul..
Why me i dont know
MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: roberoi

I will give her a tapli πŸ˜› dont worry she will know for sure then πŸ˜³

meri Ajee ko tapli ??  don't ya dare... 😑
Reenatyzed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: GoldenDew

wow sou kya advice di haiπŸ˜† mere jesi balikas k kaam aye gaπŸ˜†
Piyuu_SRK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@sou dii... πŸ€—
Agree. This time she was nihaarofying S more than S πŸ˜†

@sangi di... I was shocked at that statement!
It looked he was genuinely speaking that. This dumbo has no idea how much we love him! Maybe mumbaikars are not kind enough to compliment him πŸ˜‰ kabhi Delhi side aaye to pata chale. Kyun Ginu di and Myra ? πŸ˜›
adi2512 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: AnjanaYYZ

@Uma - he needs to learn to be a better Pati Parameshwar from Shiv...varna he will repeat his mistakes again with G ya Sanchi ya whomever is next in line.

I know some think he was a good husband to Gauri.  But, unlike the Gen Pop I don't agree.  There was much EGO in his actions and selfishness... if he had truly loved G, he would have never stood outside her place in the rain, he would have taken time to sort out his mess with A before tainting G with it, he would not have encouraged her to continue their "illegal" rishta knowing it disturbed her, he would have been content not competive about her successes.

Today was a starting of those lessons... sleeping at wedding vs Shiv's attentiveness & active engagement in the proceedings. 

@Gina, Supriya, etc.  - The differential attitude of society toward re-marriage will arise again when there is discussion of Jagiya's re-marriage.  That day will come and we will see the difference.    

Agree with every word of yours...πŸ˜ƒ

He was never a good husband material...and this relization is necessary.

Also., Aparna - U are a bit upset., why A didnot any fb's of earlier shaadi...I could find a reasoning in this...
she was married., when she hardly knew what is a marriage...but now., she knows what it is., and the sanctity behind every rasm., which indeed is thrilling and overwhelming for her...so where is the chance of her getting any fb., where in she did not even know the meaning of what happened...
may the fb's would again haunt her in emotional situations such as bidaai or SR...where in the not the u/standing but the emotions are involved...
dsupriya thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: piya_anshian

@sou dii... πŸ€—
Agree. This time she was nihaarofying S more than S πŸ˜†

@sangi di... I was shocked at that statement!
It looked he was genuinely speaking that. This dumbo has no idea how much we love him! Maybe mumbaikars are not kind enough to compliment him πŸ˜‰ kabhi Delhi side aaye to pata chale. Kyun Ginu di and Myra ? πŸ˜›

Hey Piyu, mujhe kyun chod diya list se. I am in delhi/gurgaon also