Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adi2512 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: AnjanaYYZ

I don't think CVs expect us to emphatize but, to ENJOY IT.  Harr boondh was making me happy.  Dard is what I want.  Anger is just a form of Hurt most times... and here they are distilling it raw.  His dialogues show his appreciation of what he's lost.  Now in future I want him to realize his own failings by observing Shiv.  He needs to know what a SUWAR he is

I will be very happy., if CV's take the track to this mile stone...
After crying over the diamond he has lost., he should realise., where he failed to give it a shine...πŸ˜†
Vips_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Are all of the guys getting married in the samoohik vivah are like Shiv?
I mean its their first marriage? I wonder how did they got so many guys agreeing to marry widows/divorcee in such a short time..
Piyuu_SRK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

</div>
<div>

I don't think CVs expect us to emphatize but, to ENJOY IT. Harr boondh was making me happy. Dard is what I want. Anger is just a form of Hurt most times... and here they are distilling it raw. His dialogues show his appreciation of what he's lost. Now in future I want him to realize his own failings by observing Shiv. He needs to know what a SUWAR he is

I know Anjy.
But you know what i think cvs/ writer themselves empathise with J.
I remember that ''women mopping on their first love'' article where PS ( BV writer ) stated that, ''A will always have a soft corner for J''. And it was realy sn idiotic thing to say. So i think cvs are sometimes engrossed in their own world without thinking how viewers must be taking it.

They dont expect any empathy from us but these stupid people are hell bent on showing contrary situations. On one hand uts crystal clear that A is in love with S on the other they are giving her stupid dialogues. Its irritating.

J was crying and i was crying on cvs stupidity. When its hurting so much why the hell he is watching live wedding of his ex wife ? Go abd cry in a dark room. Get frustrated..irritated..blame Gowri! He didnt lost a sec in blaming A, but G ? She was in her life for 5-6 years where all her memories gone ? Such a ln ass he is!
Edited by piya_anshian - 11 years ago
roberoi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vipansh

Are all of the guys getting married in the samoohik vivah are like Shiv?
I mean its their first marriage? I wonder how did they got so many guys agreeing to marry widows/divorcee in such a short time..

Had to leave midway to attend a call...

anything interesting I miseed?

J ko chhodo yaar discuss the nice Bahiron...Anoop is a fab actore
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
@Uma - he needs to learn to be a better Pati Parameshwar from Shiv...varna he will repeat his mistakes again with G ya Sanchi ya whomever is next in line.

I know some think he was a good husband to Gauri.  But, unlike the Gen Pop I don't agree.  There was much EGO in his actions and selfishness... if he had truly loved G, he would have never stood outside her place in the rain, he would have taken time to sort out his mess with A before tainting G with it, he would not have encouraged her to continue their "illegal" rishta knowing it disturbed her, he would have been content not competive about her successes.

Today was a starting of those lessons... sleeping at wedding vs Shiv's attentiveness & active engagement in the proceedings. 

@Gina, Supriya, etc.  - The differential attitude of society toward re-marriage will arise again when there is discussion of Jagiya's re-marriage.  That day will come and we will see the difference.    
Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 11 years ago
Vips_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: roberoi

Had to leave midway to attend a call...

anything interesting I miseed?

J ko chhodo yaar discuss the nice Bahiron...Anoop is a fab actore

Maine J ko kab pakda πŸ˜•
Neither do I want to.. 🀒
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I don't think CVs expect us to emphatize but, to ENJOY IT.  Harr boondh was making me happy.  Dard is what I want.  Anger is just a form of Hurt most times... and here they are distilling it raw.  His dialogues show his appreciation of what he's lost.  Now in future I want him to realize his own failings by observing Shiv.  He needs to know what a SUWAR he is

He is been crying non stop since the time he left Mumbai for Jaitser for all the things that he lost and in between his bouts of crying he planned and plotted unsuccessfully to get back all those things he lost.Now he knows that he cant have all the things that he lost.So what is he crying about now?
How long he is going to sit and cry?😑
Why he is crying when it is time to kick himself with a chappal😑

Edited by aparnauma - 11 years ago
VerboseG thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

@Uma - he needs to learn to be a better Pati Parameshwar from Shiv...varna he will repeat his mistakes again with G ya Sanchi ya whomever is next in line.

I know some think he was a good husband to Gauri.  But, unlike the Gen Pop I don't agree.  There was much EGO in his actions and selfishness... if he had truly loved G, he would have never stood outside her place in the rain, he would have taken time to sort out his mess with A before tainting G with it, he would not have encouraged her to continue their "illegal" rishta knowing it disturbed her, he would have been content not competive about her successes.

Today was a starting of those lessons... sleeping at wedding vs Shiv's attentiveness & active engagement in the proceedings. 

@Gina, Supriya, etc.  - The differential attitude of society toward re-marriage will arise again when there is discussion of Jagiya's re-marriage.  That day will come and we will see the difference.    

I agree...
roberoi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vipansh

Maine J ko kab pakda πŸ˜•
Neither do I want to.. 🀒

πŸ˜‰

to kal shaadi masti se enjoy karne wali ho...seems bidai kal bhi nahin hogi?

So Sallu...when is he coming? Next week as SID stated one full epi shoot was with him

Edited by roberoi - 11 years ago
VerboseG thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: roberoi

πŸ˜‰

so kal shaadi masti se enjoy jkarne waliho...seems bidai kal bhi nahin hogi?

So Salli...when is he coming? Next week as SID stated one full epi shoot was with him

When is D2 releasing??

Uske aas paas hi hoga🀣
Edited by VerboseG - 11 years ago