Views

Users

Frequent Posters

roberoi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: nniks

hi all kya chapar chapar ho raha hai

As usual chapar chapar hi hai...but tell me how r u...seeing Shivjee aaj kya haal hai tumhara balike...
VerboseG thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: AnjanaYYZ

@ALL - I know we all LOVE each other...But, please reduce your PDA till we return to AT.  Global Thread ki reporting nahi ho to better hoga.  Stick to AnSh, BV, and Shaadi as much as possible.  I say this for EVERYONE.  We are all guilty off it.

---
Tug of War was funny with Mahi cheering CM๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ So, score is 3:0 for girls ki side (CS ko ullu banaya & took his money, Did Varmala trick, and now tug-of-war).  Mahi less talk and more shoe watch.

I love Ansh, and I will be a tired lady typing out the descriptions of the pheras (I hope its only for 1 day)๐Ÿ˜ณ
Blukitten thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
u never kbow while ppl r busy in marriage gulli n her frns must hav done away with the shoes waise bhi they will come to know of it after marriage
dsupriya thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey Guys, what do you think Jagya will do, when Anandi will have her bidai from the haveli as per the wish๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰
Blukitten thumbnail
Originally posted by: roberoi

As usual chapar chapar hi hai...but tell me how r u...seeing Shivjee aaj kya haal hai tumhara balike...

i m ok...waiting for the repeat telecast
VerboseG thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: GoldenDew

Anj - I don't think they have joota chupai rasam.. if yes toh they would have focussed on him leaving his joota's.. aisa kuch nahin means no such rasam.

The marwari shaadi I went for had that rasam

The poor groom paid Rs 25,000 for his mojri๐Ÿ˜†
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: dsupriya

Anjy, Uma, I agree with you, and see the poetic justice you are talking about. It is good Jaggu dada is seeing the live telecast of their marriage.

How I wish CVs had shown gauri mata also seeing the same, toh char chand lag jaate๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰

Agree kash Gaurimaa bhi bhi dekh pata yeh haaseen nazara๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Blukitten thumbnail

Hey Guys, what do you think Jagya will do, when Anandi will have her bidai from the haveli as per the wish๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰

he will cry buckets like a good brother
roberoi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Anjy, Uma, I agree with you, and see the poetic justice you are talking about. It is good Jaggu dada is seeing the live telecast of their marriage.

How I wish CVs had shown gauri mata also seeing the same, toh char chand lag jaate๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰

Supriya...I was also happy when he was shown in the beginning but showing him twice...it was sheer wastage fo time...We get your point CVs move on!!!!

ANSH moments unhein pasand hi nahin hain...kisi na kisi ko ghusedna hi hai...
QuagMyred thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: roberoi

But I have to bring you back as you were...u will hv to bear more panktiyaan from me or else seedhe raaste pe aa jao ๐Ÿ˜‰