Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by GoldenDew

Mera din-din khatam toh main aagayi.. par yahan toh koi nahin hain lolzzz

Chalo, hum aap hi guftagoo karte hainπŸ˜‰
Originally posted by VerboseG

But all said and done, I loved a J J

And we will have glimpses of his crocodile tears on all days of the wedding😊

I love a jealous and miserable J too.. but don't like this rothdu J.. whose mopping doesn't even convince me πŸ˜†
Thhaari shararat sab jaanun main...

Chalo, hum aap hi guftagoo karte hainπŸ˜‰

ek main aur ek tu...

waise I am upset gin-gin

Sirf 3 pages in 45 minutes????

C'mon, who all were PMing????πŸ˜†

were u remebering me???????????

aap ne bulaya aur hum chale aaye πŸ˜†

that's exactly my point Aparna.. we all knew he would feel very bad watching a very happy Ansh getting married to each other.. but him crying miserably and then saying u were always different u were always special and then crying some more is giving  me creepy feeling.. I mean it doesn't look like he's mourning a loss.. it looks like he hopes for a miracle and that she'll come running back to him which ain't gonna happen.. it all looks over.. not convincing.
I am not surprised at his behaviour. This behaviour was quite evident from his last goodbye speech to Anandi. He clearly said, her memories are enough to last him life long. What did he mean then? Pretty much an indication that he wants his toy back now.

J does not have capacity to see anybody's happiness beyond his own. He cannot see A moving on. He cannot sacrifice for any one. It's just his nature. He does not have a big heart. It's always him first.
Edited by Missesha - 11 years ago

According to me his u were and r very different and special was not meant for today.. it would have been more apt during her bidaai or a little later in the story.. this one scene negated the beautiful Anandi-Jagya scene they gave on Friday.. JMO

this only shows...his pendulum ways...he still could not let go off her completely...
these reactions will be there with him always...they may not come up suddenly later...πŸ˜†

Sou...the highlight and focal point of J showing today., is that scene with the remote...he so wanted to switch off the TV., but just could not...
That shows his wavering mind...and how he is still not able to neither accept nor revolt the situation...πŸ˜†

ek main aur ek tu...

waise I am upset gin-gin

Hum hain to kya ghum hai 

seriouly why Souji u upset πŸ˜•

I love a jealous and miserable J too.. but don't like this rothdu J.. whose mopping doesn't even convince me πŸ˜†

I love him suffering in all forms, and all his forms do have a motive attached to them. So, jab bhi mauka mile, let him suffer

Tathastu!