khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
coz love n happiness r hubby and wifey๐Ÿ˜ณ
VerboseG thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: AnjanaYYZ

Gina - disagree...it was to set up the story ahead along with a bone to JaAn๐Ÿ˜†

As u say, m'lady
umam thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
May I put in my tuppence??

That line was just to keep the JaAn fans hooked this week...
[/QUOTE]

and we already see one topic on this in the forum ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: umam

and we already see one topic on this in the forum ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

Don't worry.The moment the goddess makes her reentry there will be a deafening noise which will drown every other noise on this forum.๐Ÿ˜‰
Edited by aparnauma - 11 years ago
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: khusi_*

coz love n happiness r hubby and wifey๐Ÿ˜ณ

Its possible to be miserable in love...so, yeh rishta is not given.  And its possible to be happy without love.  

Am with Appy, love is connecting with another being and caring about their dard beyond yourself.
Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 11 years ago
Piyuu_SRK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
La la lalaa lala lala lalalala laaa la ๐Ÿ˜›
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Its possible to be miserable in love...so, yeh rishta is not given.  And its possible to be happy without love.  

wah wah anjy๐Ÿ˜ณ
anshurg5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Anshu - just because you are in "love" or "like" or "respect" does not mean you cannot be apprehensive of change.  And marriage is a HUGE one.  Anandi is used to life with the "Singhs"...its what she knows...what if Shekhars don't like her post-marriage?  what if she does not life upto whatever shiv expects of his wife?  She is scared of change at the core.  Which is extremely normal.  Compound that with a relationship where she was accepted then mistreated or found wanting.  

anji if it is just fear of change then i am OK with it but sometimes i feel she is too much attached to singh's and has very easily forgave all J' misdeeds .singh's are very caring ,loving people but their love and care has never  given her true happiness, it was always about expecting too much from her and loving her for fulfilling that expectations.and this too much attachment and care for singh will probably never let her to move  forward freely without any guit.
Edited by anshurg5 - 11 years ago
_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Am with Appy, love is connecting with another being and caring about their dard beyond yourself.

Agree...dats natural in love.If I put it in my words...Love is abt 'caring about their happiness' and 'feeling their pain within u'.Its like u start knowing the other person so well that u can just FEEL what a given stimuli of pain can make them go thru...and u feel all that pain within urself.Just the way S did when he thot probably A's doing a samjhauta or when A did when she thot she wont be able to give him the love he deserves.They did nothing but just FELT the other's 'aaah' withing their own heart! Embarrassed
Edited by Malika - 11 years ago
Vips_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
What happened to love..
Who is not in love   ๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ˜ฒ