Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

roberoi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Serviana

The night gang is open for everyone...as long as you admit my immense contribution to this thread just like Sangi did! πŸ€£

Dont be naughty Yasna

Once bitten twice shy is my condition and you are enjoying it πŸ˜²

roberoi thumbnail
Vedo my friend was gracious enough to let me post her scribblings anywhere...so my coscience is clear πŸ˜³
Vishakha_Sakhi thumbnail
Aww Yasna its so gr8 to see you here joking and spamming with us...I like this side of you!!

Sangi - I have but on my lappy... Btw was meaning to ask you.. Are you on facebook.. If yes pls pm me your id! 😳
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

❀️

Dil ne dil se kya kaha...sun zara β€οΈ

That is a good news if u r ready for it...nothing to beat that feeling and I am sure you will find your Shiv but remember he will be Shiv with his own pluses and minuses...cause he will be from real world and not fairy land 

And good men r out the...I have one and frankly I would say he is better than Shiv as he is real and down to earth, practical and loving so I feel alive and blessed πŸ˜³
[/QUOTE]

love guruji throw some light some more abt finding real shiv who make us feel alive n blessed
Edited by Savz_uniqueblis - 11 years ago
Vishakha_Sakhi thumbnail
Originally posted by: roberoi

Vedo my friend was gracious enough to let me post her scribblings anywhere...so my coscience is clear😳

yayy am happy!
Serviana thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Sang I will behave! I promise! LOVE YOU!πŸ€—
melliflous thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I watched the epi 2 times but jaimala n AnSh lost in their world part 4 times
roberoi thumbnail
Jaimala hui to kya shaadi ho gayi
Is hafte ke baad kya hoga main to shadi ki aadi ho gayi
Aur nahin to main isi mein khush ki J ki barbadi ho gayi
Meri chauguni par Ds ki khushi aadhi ho gayi

And u do not call me chunni babu πŸ˜›

Serviana thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Vedo

Aww Yasna its so gr8 to see you here joking and spamming with us...I like this side of you!!

Sangi - I have but on my lappy... Btw was meaning to ask you.. Are you on facebook.. If yes pls pm me your id! 😳

Thanks Vedo! It only means I feel comfortable with you ppl here! And thanks for that!πŸ€—
roberoi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Savz_uniqueblis

❀️

Dil ne dil se kya kaha...sun zara β€οΈ

That is a good news if u r ready for it...nothing to beat that feeling and I am sure you will find your Shiv but remember he will be Shiv with his own pluses and minuses...cause he will be from real world and not fairy land 

And good men r out the...I have one and frankly I would say he is better than Shiv as he is real and down to earth, practical and loving so I feel alive and blessed πŸ˜³

love guruji throw some light some more abt real shiv n make us feel alive n blessed
[/QUOTE]

Love guru πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£

I know it is 12 here but me ne aisa impression de diya neend ke jhonke mein πŸ˜²