Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pri_kinmuk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
@sangy...

I know right...shiv's mouth will be hanging open...I wonder how they will bring about the dress change---I mean who and how the CVs will make anandi change her dress...maybe Ira may make her wear a saree in udaipur (in a nice way obviously...not because they think its old -fashioned)😊

do u all think she'll take pallu on her head when wearing sarree ???

and sangy whats is KB ???
dixie123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: roberoi

Vidai shud be on Thursday and KB on Friday ... Why do u think these will happen net week?

You know I was thinking today is already Wednesday. So, I was thinking probably two days they will show wedding.. Maybe you are right.. everything might finish this week esp since the Sallu promo is getting aired on TV already.

Pri_kinmuk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
and hey any idea what the chief minister has given as gift to ANSH...cuz in the news segment we see chief minister giving shiv and anandi a paper~~~~ and anandi and shiv smiling on reading it !!!! any guesses??? I couldn't think of any ----
roberoi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pri_kinmuk

@sangy...

I know right...shiv's mouth will be hanging open...I wonder how they will bring about the dress change---I mean who and how the CVs will make anandi change her dress...maybe Ira may make her wear a saree in udaipur (in a nice way obviously...not because they think its old -fashioned)😊

do u all think she'll take pallu on her head when wearing sarree ???

and sangy whats is KB ???

KB is kesar bagh...shekhar's haveli in Udaipur which they recently won back in a court case

Yes when others wear sree in the househols she will automatically change to one and I thing Sumitra also mostly wears sarees

Pallu is still to be seen... Shekhars are alos Marwaris as Ira wears pallu on auspicious occasions like she did tis on sagai and now on shaadi but in day to day life she does not

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: dixie123

You know I was thinking today is already Wednesday. So, I was thinking probably two days they will show wedding.. Maybe you are right.. everything might finish this week esp since the Sallu promo is getting aired on TV already.

seems like this week wedding n next week rituals post wedding 😳
dixie123 thumbnail

and hey any idea what the chief minister has given as gift to ANSH...cuz in the news segment we see chief minister giving shiv and anandi a paper~~~~ and anandi and shiv smiling on reading it !!!! any guesses??? I couldn't think of any ----

Ya. I asked you about the sword thing because you are Rajasthani..

Even I was thinking of that. Maybe he approved Shiv's vacation, for a month !!! 😆😉
roberoi thumbnail

Maybe hospital grant as this is what they had asked for or some college opening in Jaitsar...Ajee can give smile and that too such big one on some social upliftment of Jaitsar
roberoi thumbnail

Originally posted by: dixie123

Ya. I asked you about the sword thing because you are Rajasthani..

Even I was thinking of that. Maybe he approved Shiv's vacation, for a month !!! 😆😉

🤣

Ye CM ka kaam kab se ho gaya ðŸ¤£
...Hanna... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
heya ladies

this a little ansh treat

dixie123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: roberoi

🤣

Ye CM ka kaam kab se ho gaya ðŸ¤£

Kyun ? Doesn't the DC work for the CM ?
---------

Jokes apart, the way  Anandi was happy it didn't seem like a vacation approval 😆..Maybe  something related to her school or something for unnati of Jeitsar or something for the unlucky bal vivah girls.