Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: roberoi

kaun kaun kaun

CS aur kaun?! ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£

*hiding now*

Piyuu_SRK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@sangi di... They want ne to JUST meet him only coz his parents has literally begged my dad.
''Arrey jaan pehchaan to badhe'' ( his dad's comment ) lets see. I will kick him in his shins asap!

😆
_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Piyu- Having one of a close frnd going thru same...i u/stand ur situation.Though I dont know if me advising is right or not but since u shared,just try to talk out with ur dad rather than feeling hurt.Or take ur mom into confidence. MOMs u/stand this much better. n ofcourse the final word will always be urs 😊 Edited by Malika - 11 years ago
lavy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
21?? Whats this pia?

No way. Not another balika vadhu hon. Just say NO. You are too young. go around a bit...understand the world a lot more and then get married. Marriage isnt running away anywhere.

I wish I had the guts to say No to my folks when I was 21. I wouldnt have undergone the turmoil I went through. I learnt to say NO really late in life and am still going through difficulties because of that.
MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: QuagMyred

Kahaan chaley gaye thhe aap?

peit puja karne gaye the 😆 can't take chances with ma-in-law's haath ka khaana these days so arm twisted pati to get my noodles 😆 he's a sweet heart though yeh bolkar leke aaya that I know my mum is real bad cook.. poor u 😛😆
roberoi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vedo

CS aur kaun?! ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£

*hiding now*

😲 werent u going to kidnap SID ab CS bhi ðŸ¤£

double double dhamaal...and he tezz...let Nivi see this...main to phir bhi soft hearted tujhe chhod doongi woh tera band bajayegi ðŸ˜Š

anyways bye for some time now...c u later around in 2 hours...make it if possible to spam more and reach the heights noone should be able to easily ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜‰

lavy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
One more word of caution Pia. 

Am  not generalising here and the boy in Qn may be amazing - Am not discounting that. 

Typically Indian men will  fall for good looking girls asap as their concept of marriage is a good looking girl + subserviant to his parents + rich ILs. So...beware. He may try to woo you full time. You are very good looking sweetie.
MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: piya_anshian

A good idea!
But...why ??!! Whats the need ?? Why should I oblige him by meeting him !!? WTH he is ? 🤢

Ok leave.

@sou di.. Hii. How are you ?

Where is Ginu di ?

M mast sweets.. abhi abhi my hubby bought noodles for me chup chupke.. and making him go against his mom for a change is making me feel 😃 am a bad bad girl today 😛😆
dixie123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: AnjanaYYZ

ROFL - don't scare me...am the type when announcer goes...bhagne ke last chance hai...I will go ek do teen and GO!🤣🤣🤣  Shaadi bahoot dur ki baat hai.  Just socializing that's all.

Arrey.. What I meant was I am happy for the fact that your being open and are giving it a serious consideration.