Originally posted by: roberoi

cause all r talking on different tangents...๐Ÿคฃ

ARE WE???๐Ÿ˜ฒ
THEN 
roberoi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: dsupriya

Hi Guys am back. One thing guys, CVs love to make a fool of us๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰. Looking at Anandi's blushes๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ, it was very clear that the poor girl is very badly attracted to him, but is scared. Come on, if there is no attraction, you will not blush like that. It will not just happen and if the guy is only a friend then toh definitely not. Her sub-conscious has obviously accepted he is more than a friend and her feeling is more than respect for him.

I have been shouting myself hoarse with the same thought since Friday...CVs are cheaters ๐Ÿ˜ก
Vips_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Malika

Talking off the topic but my dad made a very intelligent point today...its so strange Ram-Priya and Mona-Pradeep were in same party and just after one day while BALH is still in 2012 KHTW is in 2022 ๐Ÿคฃ

BALH should be 5 yrs ahead
dsupriya thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Talking off the topic but my dad made a very intelligent point today...its so strange Ram-Priya and Mona-Pradeep were in same party and just after one day while BALH is still in 2012 KHTW is in 2022 ๐Ÿคฃ

Malika you should have told him yeh sab ekta maiyya ki moh maya hai. ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

ps...lil off topic qs...pradeep is dead really??...ram got shot..what happened??...n vikram has the kid out of wedlock or neha?๐Ÿ˜•

adv sorry for troubling ๐Ÿ˜†
QuagMyred thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

TIME MACHINE๐Ÿ˜ˆ
adi2512 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Hi Guys am back. One thing guys, CVs love to make a fool of us๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰. Looking at Anandi's blushes๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ, it was very clear that the poor girl is very badly attracted to him, but is scared. Come on, if there is no attraction, you will not blush like that. It will not just happen and if the guy is only a friend then toh definitely not. Her sub-conscious has obviously accepted he is more than a friend and her feeling is more than respect for him.

Supriya...

All that U are saying is absolutely right...
BUT ...for our own sanity., we will not have any great expectations till SR actually happens...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
and till then., we will enjoy the romance blossom from the bud...๐Ÿ˜ณ
QuagMyred thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: roberoi

Hadd hai Myraa...Gina gala phad phad ke explain kar rahi hai but u r just not reading it ๐Ÿ˜†

SAMAJH NAHIN AA  RAHA
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

I said same on day of that dialogue...but, u all were busy dissecting the dialogue.  Ladki is attracted, she respects him, and she cares.  She just has not added it all up!

Where is PIYA???  And Souji??