Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: VerboseG

That's partway true...

But daughter is more than making up for their absence. Tons of work too, but still bored😕

The tasks you have to do are not challenging though I suspect.  And you thrive on challenge.  Try the work you have to do into artificial challenge maybe.  I.e. it must all be done in 1/2 hr or with one hand tied behind ur back or while fighting with hubby ya neighbour😛
VerboseG thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: milindrose

congrats coolbie vedo ur now senior to us good job keep on 

Wasn't she always senior to us????😕
milindrose thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
im really excited for ansh ki dimag chalta hi nahi hai kya hoga jab ansh romance in air hoga uuu  ill go like chulbul pandey style
VerboseG thumbnail
Originally posted by: AnjanaYYZ

The tasks you have to do are not challenging though I suspect.  And you thrive on challenge.  Try the work you have to do into artificial challenge maybe.  I.e. it must all be done in 1/2 hr or with one hand tied behind ur back or while fighting with hubby ya neighbour😛

🤣

Fighting, I can't - it disturbs my Libran equilibrium. Baaki, will have to think about it😳
milindrose thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Wasn't she always senior to us????😕

yeh verbo ur right she is always senior to us good notice 
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Originally posted by: aparnauma

They can show him preparing food for himself and sitting in front of the just like in home alone.The house is also decked up.Only thing that is left to complete the picture is three chor.

May be gawari and parents will come over to keep him company.

3 and 1/2 chors...don't forget the UNBORN😆 With parents like JaGa...s/he will be a heartstealer😃
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Gina / Appy - what is the nose pulling rasam about?  And the Sword  hitting thing?
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

3 and 1/2 chors...don't forget the UNBORN😆 With parents like JaGa...s/he will be a heartstealer😃

you think she/he will be a heartstealer?Hope she/he steals her/his parents hearts though.
VerboseG thumbnail

Gina / Appy - what is the nose pulling rasam about?  And the Sword  hitting thing?

I think these are done only in Rajasthan. Maybe Neha/Pri will be able to throw more light on them...
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Appy - I want Dukhiya to steal his/her parent's sleep and everyone else's heart  Imagine the baby cries everytime JaGa holds it, but is all good when Anandi or anyone else does🤣🤣