Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vips_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: aparnauma

I wonder what makes Sallu tick?He is been around for 20 + years

It can't be just  his willingness to part with his shirt permanently.

His stars are shining brighter these days 
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

I have yet to figure out Y peeple watch his movies... so I ve no umeed I will figure him out🤣🤣
Of the four khans I would say - Aamir is best actor, Saif can act well, SRK overacts, Sallu can't act!
Pri_kinmuk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

among the khan trio...although I like all of them...but sallu looks the youngest ~~~~ I think that is amazing...

BUT I am not really happy that sallu and sonakshi are coming on BV~~~~ a lot of screen time and I'd guess the whole epi will be eaten up by dabangg 2 couple...with all the build up to the chulbul scene in BV 😡 ~~~~ when I was really looking forward to ANSH sittting together in the back seat enroute udaipur w/ A falling asleep on shiv's shoulder....but now I think they will be interrupted at some point before/after/during theor road trip by chulbul *annoying* pandey !!!!!

aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Vipansh

His stars are shining brighter these days 

His stars have been shining brighter than other peoples' stars for that many years.

Generally shirtless wonders give 2-3 hits in a span of 2 yeras and disappear forever.

Sallu has been there for this many years and he is not even young.
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i didnt read 50 shades of grey...nor want too😆..but its my feelings from day one..once anandi will confess...Shiv will be very passionated...not necessarily it has to be steamy scenes..passion can have other versions too...😳🤣...wese v he is already a maha chipkoo🤣...
Pri_kinmuk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: AnjanaYYZ

Pri - what r u saying... Already Main Forumwalas r saying Shiv is going to torture Anandi...now u giving them ammo!  Leave Pervy Mr. Grey out of it.  Ur bhola bhala pavitra shiv is not even "attracted" remember😆

Ufffooo...😵

dont even get me started on the 'attraction' bit Anjy...

and actually I do look forward to shiv evolving into *softer vanilla version* of Mr. Christian Grey...😳ofcourse our BV CVs will show it differently~~~soft romance~~~which I absolutely love (unlike BALH style romance~~~which I loathe...~~not leaving any opportuniy to bash ekta here 😉)

PS: I dont mind softer version of Mr Grey...(minus the BDSM)...I dont think any one will 😉

Vishakha_Sakhi thumbnail
Originally posted by: khusi_*

with new effect😃

BEAUTIFUL!!!!  

AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Khusi - Yes. Mr. Grey is FEVIKOL ka Factory🤣🤣🤣 He freaks if she goes for drinks with friends😳 or has a short dress on  Best Shiv remain in lalala land n not go slightly insane🤣
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
wese guys...AnSh will b back to haveli right after saadi..coz anandi wanted her bidaai from haveli only...so we can expect a parallel here
both entering into haveli...jag ðŸ˜­
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Originally posted by: khusi_*

wese guys...AnSh will b back to haveli right after saadi..coz anandi wanted her bidaai from haveli only...so we can expect a parallel here

both entering into haveli...jag ðŸ˜­

Khusi - y r u crying?  That's like PAISA VASOOL moment😃  J crying at A ka arrival and bidaai😈  I CAN'T WAIT!