Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: aparnauma

Jagya 's pain and Anandi's happiness will be show as parallel.Because he was the reason for the sorrow in her life and now her going away from his life should be the reason for all the misery and pain in his life.

Till now Annadi cried now it is Jaggu's turn and it will be a draw🤣

ya i knew it, jagya's hapiness-anandi's pain now anandi's happiness-jagya pain will be shown, jagya is in haveli,no where he runs, can be spared atleast for 1 epi for ansh wedding. but do u think jagya is happy before while married to gauri , jagya is painful soul,pain is inside him, he searches for it with whomever n where ever he is 😆

so jagya will win in this competition, atleast he is master in some thing
🤣
melliflous thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tv_princess

Aaaj AnSh ki shaddi. .finally the d day arrived we all waiting for.
SHAADI MUBARAK to all Ansh fans.. 🥳

And shiv looked sooo royal in the last epi... Just like a prince for princess anandi. N I lost the count of how many times I watched today's precap.. They looked so beautiful performing wedding rituals 😳
melliflous thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BR

<font color="#330066">ya i knew it, jagya's hapiness-anandi's pain now anandi's happiness-jagya pain will be shown, jagya is in haveli,no where he runs, can be spared atleast for 1 epi for ansh wedding. but do u think jagya is happy before while married to gauri , jagya is painful soul,pain is inside him, he searches for it with whomever n where ever he is 😆

so jagya will win in this competition, atleast he is master in some thing</font>
🤣

Can't agree more, savz!
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: melliflous

I didn't have No problems with A getting FBs of her wedding with J. But can we not watch J getting JA FBs during AnSh wedding ... Just a couple of epis then even he can be shown getting FBs ... I want to purely enjoy AnSh wedding . Apparently cvs think its sooo important to show that but skip shekhars starting the baraat for 2 mins

Meli even when J was with G their scenes were always shown along with A's pain and misery and sometimes A having FBs of JAAN scenes.That's how they are going to tell the story. 

Much as we would like to see the Shekhars they are not the principal characters of the story.Shekhars family tracks will only be off shoots of the main story.
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: tv_princess

Aaaj AnSh ki shaddi. .finally the d day arrived we all waiting for.
SHAADI MUBARAK to all Ansh fans.. 🥳

ya precap is nice, the day arrived finally, congrats to u too n ansh mrg gonna be nice n memorable one   🥳   
melliflous thumbnail

Originally posted by: aparnauma

Meli even when J was with G their scenes were always shown along with A's pain and misery and sometimes A having FBs of JAAN scenes.That's how they are going to tell the story.

Much as we would like to see the Shekhars they are not the principal characters of the story.Shekhars family tracks will only be off shoots of the main story.

I agree .. But we could be spared for 1 epi - today's?? And not that I wanted 1 entire epi dedicated to shekhars but just 2 mins yaar.. It's not that unreasonable naa
Vips_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Good Morning Anshians
Last night the thread was full of wedding pics..i hope today will get to see those beautiful moments Edited by Vipansh - 11 years ago
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Ok am bunking tomorrow. For once am happy to be actually sick..😃  I don't care if my body hurts🤣🤣  Am grateful for the day off
---
Now wassup?  I have not watched on Lappy yet.  Had forgotten how much I like MM.  And I love that song - Bichadan(?) at the beginning.  Shiv looked dashing even on my phone.  The guy selling bangles on the cheap and the groom with the bride's attire were fun.
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: melliflous

I agree .. But we could be spared for 1 epi - today's?? And not that I wanted 1 entire epi dedicated to shekhars but just 2 mins yaar.. It's not that unreasonable naa

GAGA lovers used to complain that A's crying scenes marred their lovey dovey GAGA scenes .Let's not do the same😊

Vips_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnjanaYYZ

Ok am bunking tomorrow.For once am happy to be actually sick..😃 I don't care if my body hurts🤣🤣 Am grateful for the day off

---
Now wassup? I have not watched on Lappy yet. Had forgotten how much I like MM. And I love that song - Bichadan(?) at the beginning. Shiv looked dashing even on my phone. The guy selling bangles on the cheap and the groom with the bride's attire were fun.

You didnt mention the guy who came and announced ' Baraat aa gayi ' 😆