"Welcome in ansh ki shadi leaving behind barbadi" - Page 2305

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by khusi_*

hello chotu🤗
its a temporary one..i am replying to u coz of ur exam😆..all da best haan...exam khatam hojaye..then no reply till a nice analysis of Bv epi...remember naa😆
oh aapko abhi bhi yaad hain mujhe laga u wud have frgttn😆thanks will make BV epi post my post is basically fun so not analysis !😆but haan mujhe bahar maat fekna 
Originally posted by milindrose

yeh kiski ankhen hain ?

Oh my!!
Is this my sweetheart ?
46 pages still left and  just one hour left why in such happy mahool all want gauri mata to come pllzzz lets enjoy ansh ,,, kyn dukhi atma ko yaad karkey apna day waste kar rahey ho ,,
Originally posted by Vipansh

Knowingly making someone Jealous..
That's definitely not a trait of CS..
its not abt jealous vip...its abt showing jag his place knowingly...
like the dhmaki he gave in the amnesia drama😉...next day jag was caught...n shiv just ðŸ˜ˆ
😆

khushi ur puppy face man is blind fold now  so sweet he is in this alos 
Originally posted by milindrose

46 pages still left and  just one hour left why in such happy mahool all want gauri mata to come pllzzz lets enjoy ansh ,,, kyn dukhi atma ko yaad karkey apna day waste kar rahey ho ,,

Acha sorry..ab Nahi karenge..
Will talk only about Ansh ðŸ˜Š
Originally posted by umam

But, haven't CVs made him kind hearted, nrimal hriday and all that-😕- dunno if S feels that J needs the dose...so, Sou I think you need to fulfil our wishes and hopes 

the same nirmal hriday, kind hearted softie was giving scary warnings to Jagya when he felt he hurt Anandi 😆 uska kya????? see my understanding of Shiv's character is that he's nice to the people who r nice and meaner to the one's who try to be mean.. so if and when he will feel that Jagya is hurting Anandi knowingly or unknowingly.. Shiv will give it back to him in the same tone..
Originally posted by khusi_*

yeap..baas he needs to know his Ajee is affected..baas baat khatam😛

totally 😈
Originally posted by ritzi12

oh aapko abhi bhi yaad hain mujhe laga u wud have frgttn😆thanks will make BV epi post my post is basically fun so not analysis !😆but haan mujhe bahar maat fekna 
aww..no no...bahar q fekungi😲..tu kya bol rahi hai😲
😆...ban will b only for serious rule breaking...nothing else at all

teerchi nazar tanka jhanki ki adat hai