Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: khusi_*

kisko bol rahi ho anjy??..kisko stack nehin aata??😆...

bye sou..take care...
muku...hows the birdie thread prep going on

U r jussing asking to get me beaten rn't u!  *SOWWIE in advance*

Appy, Neha, and Souji - need to re-work their stacking.  Visually its more pleasing if you go from small to large and have similar size ones side by side.  JMO

Nivi has only one and is not taking advantage of her siggie stacking ability to its full extent.  

Malika is good, but has space for one more👍🏼 

Have I offended all?😳  *Anj chupaos muh and turns off her ability to "See"*  Sowwie😡
Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 11 years ago
_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Khushi - Bday thread is going gr8...Vedo made some beautiful avis outta the jeep scene...when after being scolded by ds shivjee is smiling ecstasiclly to himself...n they came out rly well.I hv made some siggies too...n requested saher,dangelz and mjht_one to send a few.Hopefully they will send me bu tonight or tomorrow.

---

@all
final bye
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: nniks

oh no khushi u wrote a gaga os tht too romantic one lol
i m laughing too hard to coment right now haha

i made g to slap him too😆
kya karti...maidan chhod k i cant run away🤣..i had to do it😆

Anjy...ohh..yaa..u r talking about arranging the siggy's in the siggy box...!...woh kya hai naa...kavi kavi its tooo confusing...ki sometimes...i ended up deleting some links in my siggy box too🤣
n put the option off rite now😃😆
Edited by khusi_* - 11 years ago
_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: AnjanaYYZ

Appy, Neha, and Souji - need to re-work their stacking.  Visually its more pleasing if you go from small to large and have similar size ones side by side.  JMO

Nivi has only one and is not taking advantage of her siggie stacking ability to its full extent.  

Have I offended all?😳  *Anj chupaos muh and turns off her ability to "See"*  Sowwie😡

space??? 😕 I was talking abt my kaise mujhe tum mil gayi VM.
Edited by Malika - 11 years ago
dixie123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: khusi_*

😆...achha...
abhi tak pata nehin laga ki y did he leave LTL..love story was very confusing storywise!!😆
bte..shiv k chakkar main sid k prev serials toh nehin dekh rahi ho naa😆

Ya.. right. Pata nahi kyun he left. He is supposed to be doing a movie right now.
I watched couple of episodes of that Sahara One show of Sid and decided it was not worth watching any of his previous ones.😆
khusi_* thumbnail
muku...she is talking about ur siggy box!!..its still has space for one more siggy😆
khusi_* thumbnail

Ya.. right. Pata nahi kyun he left. He is supposed to be doing a movie right now.
I watched couple of episodes of that Sahara One show of Sid and decided it was not worth watching any of his previous ones.😆

sahara one pe koun sa serial tha sid ka?/😕
one in sony...then star one...then star plus..now colors😃
Edited by khusi_* - 11 years ago
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Khusi - am BLIND once more.  The trick to it is to have all the links open on screen at once.  Then re-work the formulation using the preview function till you are satisfied that the stacking order is visually optimal.   That's what a friend, who is an even bigger siggie snob, taught me.  
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Anjy- 
Only recently I started using those images in the siggie box.I 
I had a tough time trying to figure out which is the best way.
Your inputs are welcome😊
khusi_* thumbnail

Khusi - am BLIND once more.  The trick to it is to have all the links open on screen at once.  Then re-work the formulation using the preview function till you are satisfied that the stacking order is visually optimal.   That's what a friend, who is an even bigger siggie snob, taught me.  

i know...i have the saagi dance wala avi link in my siggy box..when i added vedo's avi...both did show up...in the preview screen..but after submit...it is not showing...the prev saagai wala...but the link is still there...guess...some coding gadbad😆