"Welcome in ansh ki shadi leaving behind barbadi" - Page 2269

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by aparnauma

I am sure he will be packing lunch for his sarpanch sahiba and serving her guests tea and juice.

I would love to see the scene.

May be in the morning they both help each other with packing lunch.

@ bold - why do u want to keep Anandi bhooka Aparna?? 😆
Originally posted by Malika

Good Mrning 😊

Khushi n Apy - so agree abt the food thing...I stilll rememember how he treated her during those days...not just food but even d gift throwing and he blaming her of wanting a child...they were simply unforgivable. Nnow I wud so love him to witness all rasams of AnSh...their swagat and aobhagat on psg phere with J in bg will be a treat to watch.

Hey Malika GudMorning 😃

Jagya will feel suffocated for sure.. coz right now he thinks he has accepted AnSh ka rishta.. but when he actually see's them together.. it will be ten times more painful that what Anandi felt watching JaGa 😆 simply coz he has less enduring power than Anandi..

Ok.. I now get what Jagya's problem was. I was on and off at that time !

Btw, in the TT interview, the saalis were doing some masti again with the garland thing. What is the tradition actually ? Who is given a hard time ?

Hi Sou and Malika 🤗
Edited by dixie123 - 11 years ago
Nivi - both bride n groom...but here the rasam was not done properly may b bcoz of S ki khambe jaisa stature ...frnz n bros lift both the bride groom...but I dont think mahi has the strength to lift Shivjee   ðŸ˜† n his only male frnd s back at haveli enjoying shadi ka live telecast 😛 😉 Edited by Malika - 11 years ago
Originally posted by GoldenDew

Haaw.. Poor thing kya Shiv bhooka rakhega uski Ajee ko ? He will learn.

I want to see a scene where Ajee is busy with some exam or somthing and she has no time to spare for cooking. But, Shiv manages everything in the kitchen, makes dinner leaving her proud and at the time teary-eyed seeing his support for her.
Originally posted by dixie123

Ok.. I now get what Jagya's problem was. I was on and off at that time !

Btw, in the TT interview, the saalis were doing some masti again with the garland thing. What is the tradition actually ? Who is given a hard time ?

Hi Sou and Malika 🤗

Hey Dixie 🤗

That was such a funny thing they did 😆 I was like WTH he is as tall as a giraffe.. he'll anyway put the garland.. no matter kitna tum log try karlo 🤣 and Pratzzi was like a ruffled feathers waala bird at the end of that shot.. she was like kya tha yeh 😲😆
Edited by GoldenDew - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Malika

Nivi - both bride n groom...but here the rasam was not done properly may b bcoz of S ki khambe jaisa stature ...frnz n bros lift both the bride groom...but I dont think mahi has the strength to lift Shivjee   ðŸ˜† n his only male frnd s back at haveli enjoying shadi ka live telecast 😛 😉

Waise looking at giraffe like Sjee don't think it was wise of the saali's to try and lift Ajee 😆 woh toh waise bhi daal deta aaram se 😛
Originally posted by dixie123

Haaw.. Poor thing kya Shiv bhooka rakhega uski Ajee ko ? He will learn.

I want to see a scene where Ajee is busy with some exam or somthing and she has no time to spare for cooking. But, Shiv manages everything in the kitchen, makes dinner leaving her proud and at the time teary-eyed seeing his support for her.

U really think he'll be concentrate on anything if he's all alone with his Ajee?? 😉 I don't think so 🤣
Originally posted by GoldenDew

Anandi would be cooking and he will be helping with packing lunch be fore they head for work.

In the interest of A 's health I think it is better if A did the cooking in the beginnig.and S learning from her.So that he can take over the cooking bit from to time.

Waise I had a terrible time yesterday night.. was continuously throwing up  🤢 that poured paani on my efforts to complete the story I started *sigh*