"Welcome in ansh ki shadi leaving behind barbadi" - Page 2264

Posted: 11 years ago
Vedo & Anji ...hellozzz. 

Vedo, thx to all the singing at night ...I slept with my Lappy almost on my lap ...so much for Ansh shaadi. ðŸ˜†

Ok I'm going to post few  pics outside AT before my babies wake up. 
mai chaliii .
I have added a bit of GHEE in  frustration ðŸ˜†
Edited by 5cents - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Vedo

Hey Anj, what sneaky harkatein are you up 2?

Oh kuch nahi... ðŸ˜†  Using old post in edit mode to write new stuff am not ready to post!  
---
So, whats the newz of de day?  Is there any?  

It just occurred to me ...we have been harping about SR but never spoken about the dress code of the bedroom😳 

Will Anandi go on the adventure of Nightie and enjoy the FREEDOM in side the nightie atleast😆

The sari, which shows off acres of midriff, can provoke impure thoughts in the morning. The ghagra choli can show off too many curves (if the duputta slips). But the nightie is a class apart. Age cannot wither it, nor custom stale its infinite monotony. 
So please CV let Anandi go ahead with adventure of Nightie and enjoy the FREEDOM in side the nightie.
It is chaste, the sati savitri of women's wear.

While belonging to the larger family of the negligee, the nightie is an adherent of a different school of thought altogether, being careful to steer clear of anything frilly, lacy, racy or sheer. It is resolute in its modesty and is feminine enough without looking fetching.😳

Have a lovely day and laugh out loud. ðŸ˜† Dream on Anandi in nighty ...Vedo, Anji hint next OS😳 

Tina - lol - frankly I ve enough OSes pending too take on anymore😊  As for her nightwear...unless the norm at Shekhar household is different, the Singhs wear ghagra choli including the dupatta on sir into bed
Originally posted by AnjanaYYZ

Oh kuch nahi... ðŸ˜†  Using old post in edit mode to write new stuff am not ready to post!  
---
So, whats the newz of de day?  Is there any?  

😲 Matlab?

No new news really...just Sidyusha's TT interview, where she said she's not happy getting married (bcos she will miss Singhs and the Haveli) and Ja An dreamers blew it out of proportion saying she(Prats) is not happy getting married to Sid! ðŸ¤£

The interview showed AnSh varmala and pehere scenes! With Sid teasing Prats! ðŸ˜³

I know it will never be executed but no harm in   dreaming. I just read your uber short & cute bindi mishap but that can actually be executed and may even happen. I hardly see indian saopy girls in night dress. All go to bed with full makeup. 
But a nice nightie  sc tho banta hai or ban sakta hai.  That will be so cute 
Tina, how are you? Care to join me in GOTW? ðŸ˜› ðŸ˜†
I would love to see Ajee in nighty...but can CS handle it? ðŸ¤£
@Tina - Sowwie, I am busy giving CS a bubblebath🤣🤣 and he's not very happy about it😡
@Vedo - TT link please if you have it
Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 11 years ago
I just saw that video ...director said go or action Ajee  put the maala (I think she was on stool) then he said something she took out the maala lolz . It was a sweet seg. It was the practice session ...only rehearsals not  the actual sc. Actual will be better ðŸ˜³

J lovers ðŸ¤¢...some are wise and others are otherwise 
Hi all.

Nice Sunday morning here.

Sid is hinting at Biwi ka  atyachaar now.