"Welcome in ansh ki shadi leaving behind barbadi" - Page 2136

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by dixie123

@vipansh and Suppi: Tum log bhi.. na πŸ˜†

Raat ke andhere mein ? Jeitsar is not a forest that they don't have lights. Itna toh Anandi ne tarakee laayi hai Jeitsar mein.
Par kya pata agar bijli chali jaye ussi waqt to πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Originally posted by dixie123

@vipansh and Suppi: Tum log bhi.. na πŸ˜†

Raat ke andhere mein ? Jeitsar is not a forest that they don't have lights. Itna toh Anandi ne tarakee laayi hai Jeitsar mein.

Ya..anyways Shivjee to apni Ajee ko kisi ghane jungle ke andhere me bhi pehchan lenge πŸ˜³
Originally posted by AnjanaYYZ

I repeat - what's the problem with sleeping during day?πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Waise dekha jaaye woh bhi sahi hai, din main soye aur raat ko fresh ho jaaye. Idea bura nahin haiπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰. Hope yahan only adults hainπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Malika

Nivi - I rethot abt ur idea of him starting the first night convo n realised that u said it right...probably he will sense her concerns w/o her verbalisibg leaving hwr pleasently surprised l.

So wots d catch...now do u think sofa might b back un picture?

True Malika. It has to be that way. That is Shiv. I can't think of him waiting for her reactions on whether to aage badna hai ya nahi. He knows she is not there yet.

I don't think sofa will be in the picture. They will share the bed. Ajee trusts Sjee a whole lot.
More importantly if shaadi is at Raat then when is this Suhaag Raat u all yap on about??

Waise anybody ever considered a SUNRISE wedding?  I think that would be cool and then u ve the reast of the day to do whatever you wantπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

@Anshus - don't fight about ur age... ask ur mom or moms what's the dealπŸ˜›...if daal is kaliπŸ˜†

a sunrise wedding will save the khercha of roshani.πŸ˜›

btw in punjab anand -karaj of sikhs takes place during day time

and what about kali dal, i will always  welcome two sisters long lost in kumbh melaπŸ˜ƒ

More importantly if shaadi is at Raat then when is this Suhaag Raat u all yap on about??
Ajee very valid questionπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Vo sab moh maya hai..jisko kuch karna hoga vo din me bhi kar sakta hai..πŸ˜†
Originally posted by dsupriya

Ajee very valid questionπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

That was my doubt initially.. My doubts were cleared saying it is supposed to be the next day. Since the bidaai is in the morning it is scheduled for that night
Edited by dixie123 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by anshurg5

a sunrise wedding will save the khercha of roshani.πŸ˜›

btw in punjab anand -karaj of sikhs takes place during day time

and what about kali dal, i will always  welcome two sisters long lost in kumbh melaπŸ˜ƒ

πŸ€—