Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AryaS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: AnjanaYYZ

@Supriya - that OS is complete in itself.  Congrats on ur promotion or progression into next level of addiction!

@All - caught epi during lunch... anyone else feel Sumitra's saari was very similar to her DIL (GAURI)๐Ÿ˜†

As for J - UFFF!  Not an ounce of sympathy from me.  Everyone is hiding their sadness behind their smile cuz ur leaving... As if A needs to be told that๐Ÿ˜† N Shiv has in spot in his heart for me even and he loves u!  Again - REDUDANT!  J, nobody with sense cares what u THINK!  Cuz that wud be assuming u can think๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ  Glad Anandi left him with work though...but, am sure he will try try and screw up!  Oh My am as pattar dil as Suchi! 

Anjie - I felt sumitra's saari similar to what gulli had used as ghoonghat pretending to be Anandi during the sangeet...๐Ÿ˜†

Vaise I too don't have sympathy for J yet...He is not there yet for me. But it was a good closure scene.
Vips_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

@Supriya - that OS is complete in itself.  Congrats on ur promotion or progression into next level of addiction!

@All - caught epi during lunch... anyone else feel Sumitra's saari was very similar to her DIL (GAURI)๐Ÿ˜†

As for J - UFFF!  Not an ounce of sympathy from me.  Everyone is hiding their sadness behind their smile cuz ur leaving... As if A needs to be told that๐Ÿ˜† N Shiv has in spot in his heart for me even and he loves u!  Again - REDUDANT!  J, nobody with sense cares what u THINK!  Cuz that wud be assuming u can think๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ  Glad Anandi left him with work though...but, am sure he will try try and screw up!  Oh My am as pattar dil as Suchi! 

Maan gaye aapki parkhi nazar..now when you mentioned, I remember it is actually similar..
Gauri was having one extra dupatta though..๐Ÿ˜Š

I take J's chapter as closed chapter now..I have no issues with J unless they don't drag him in Ansh's life
Vips_ thumbnail

Anshus ke milaap hua sirf aur bhi kuch hua??  ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

Aur kuch Nahi hua ๐Ÿ˜ณ
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: AryaS

Anjie - I felt sumitra's saari similar to what gulli had used as ghoonghat pretending to be Anandi during the sangeet...๐Ÿ˜†

Vaise I too don't have sympathy for J yet...He is not there yet for me. But it was a good closure scene.

That too... but, the style of print seemed more simlar to Gauri's non-shaadi wala outfit where she was taunting sasuma ka picture
Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 11 years ago
AryaS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vipansh

Do we have many Arya's too here?๐Ÿ˜ฒ

There is one more Arya (Arya212002) Embarrassed...We call her Arya2. I met her first in this very Shaadi thread when once upon a time, this thread was a Global Announcement thread...๐Ÿ˜†...that seems so very long ago.
We have been here since like ages...ROFL
anshurg5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

hi anji,

i am thinking on the same line,
J was actually blaming Ajee for making singh's unhappy,
are not daughters leave parents house after marriage๐Ÿ˜•

he has chosen a wrong time for his buk-buk,
he always says ,he will not cross her path again,
then again comes back with new EA.๐Ÿ˜ก
Vips_ thumbnail
Mere Q ka jawab do..
Ansh Ki shadi Din me hogi?? it was bright and sunny in precap..
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Vipansh - J is going to remain in AnSh ki life...he's Anandi's bro or is it devar since Shiv is Singh's beta now?๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ 

I really hated his - Your Memories are enough for my life!  Whatever SPOT... Go fetch...a ball this time not some dusty murthy
anshurg5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Anshus ke milaap hua sirf aur bhi kuch hua??  ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

we were busy in milap. aisa mauka bar bar kahan aata hai๐Ÿ˜ณ
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vipansh

Mere Q ka jawab do..

Ansh Ki shadi Din me hogi?? it was bright and sunny in precap..

Pata nahi... depends on the muraat!  ๐Ÿ˜†