Balika Vadhu

"Welcome in ansh ki shadi leaving behind barbadi" - Page 2108

aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: GoldenDew

How many times did ya watch the precap?? 1000 already?? πŸ˜†

S's dress looks like the same he worn for the promo shoot.
Was it a dhoti that S is wearing?
Edited by aparnauma - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: aparnauma

I hope so.😊

WHAT 😲 u hope ke mix and match ho.. then they do ulte phere πŸ˜› and then find each other in the bheedh and get married?? hawww 😲
Muktchand thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Dulhan ko bhi nahin hoga iss baraat ka utna intezaar... jitna ke iss foum ke balikaon ko hain 🀣

Kya karen Dulhan abhi dulhe se pyar nahi karti hain lekin hum toh karte hain na πŸ₯³
milindrose thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
monday ab bas do din bad raat ko 8 bajey uff kya karein count down shuru  raat ko restyl le lena sab neend nahi ayegi bas ansh hi ansh 
melliflous thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

S's dress looks like the same he worn for the promo shoot.

Ya , he wore red dhoti

I think so.. it looked like a dhoti πŸ˜† now I know why Sid came to the shoot that day πŸ€” he wanted to make sure ke agar usko chudidar/pajama na mili toh aur kisi ko bhi nahin milni chahiye 🀣 hence he was checking on dusro ke costumes πŸ˜›
adi2512 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

WHAT 😲 u hope ke mix and match ho.. then they do ulte phere πŸ˜› and then find each other in the bheedh and get married?? hawww 😲

Aparna., I feel., was dreaming of Shivji in Dhoti., while she replied to you...πŸ˜†
This content was originally posted by: blushing

Kya karen Dulhan abhi dulhe se pyar nahi karti hain lekin hum toh karte hain na πŸ₯³

Pyar bhale kare na kare.. par utavli toh yeh dulhan bhi kam nahin 😳 she reached ahead of him and is kinda waiting for her Rajkumar to take her away
melliflous thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=

<font color="#0000FF">Kya karen Dulhan abhi dulhe se pyar nahi karti hain lekin hum toh karte hain naπŸ₯³</font>
[/QUOTE]

Ya .. Isiliye bechain hoke searching to have a glimpse of shivji .. Koi samjhao usee .. Shake her n tell her that she is in love... Jaane kab she will realize
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Nooo. I want them to make sure that they are getting married to each other. Since  Shivji proved that he can recognise his Ajee with eyes closed he better recognise and make sure he is getting married to the right woman.😑