Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: GoldenDew

When I saw the precap on tv I missed the second dulha after Shiv (he was hidden behind khubsurat pahad) and saw the third one straightaway and that one looked exactly like mahi🤣 I was like why the hell is Mahi on a ghodi😛 that too in a dulha's attire? and was thinking ke aisa koi custom toh mere doston ke shaadi mein nahin tha 😕😆 then I realized the samuhik vivah part and poor mahi was toh dancing in front of his bhai's ghodi.. woh dulha toh koi aur hi tha..

shekhars have the same dresscode...looking good..mahi,dadu,alok...r on similar sherwanis like shiv...sayad ladies r too same color saaries...😛Edited by khusi_* - 11 years ago
milindrose thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
u all are gone crazy mahi on ghodii new pratha u  dream bhai on ghodi to protect dulha 
MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: dixie123

Kya ? The dulhan wears ghoonghat for the wedding. Have never seen this in any serial/movie !
Is that the tradition ?

Is that why the hubby is suppoed to utao ghoonghat during their first night ? 😆

Yes in some North Indian weddings dulhan's wear a ghunghat. Eku mayya's shows r notorious for ghunghat ke neeche se dulhan ko badal daalna 😆 Jai got married to Bani who was the bride's sister in ghunghat ki aad 😛😆 they r from a show called Kasam Se..

I think that is why there is supposed to be ghunghat at wedding night 😆

Exactly even I said the same thing few pages back..

I thought that guy was Mahi. I was like what tradition is this that the brother also sits on a ghodi !

Chalo I was not the only one then 🤣
adi2512 thumbnail

Exactly even I said the same thing few pages back..

I thought that guy was Mahi. I was like what tradition is this that the brother also sits on a ghodi !

May be CV's couldn't find few in 14 dulha's...so had to re cycle the existing male actors..ROFL
milindrose thumbnail
in rajasthan i have seen grand barat of 31 horses and less people or bharatis ,,more horses n elephants ðŸ¤£ we enjoy seeing such barats and keep on laughing also
adi2512 thumbnail
Originally posted by: khusi_*

shekhars have the same dresscode...looking good..mahi,dadu,alok...r on similar sherwanis like shiv...sayad ladies r too same color saaries...😛

Collector Saab would have insisted on an Uniform...Equality U see...😉😆
Originally posted by: khusi_*

shekhars have the same dresscode...looking good..mahi,dadu,alok...r on similar sherwani's like shiv...sayad ladies r too same color saaries...😛

Alok was ekdum magann hoke naaching 🤣 and oh god looks like Sid was way too happy to get married this time 🤣 his face was glowing like a bulb.. just compare this one with his earlier shows ke thakele shaadi's 🤣
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: GoldenDew

Yes in some North Indian weddings dulhan's wear a ghunghat. Eku mayya's shows r notorious for ghunghat ke neeche se dulhan ko badal daalna 😆 Jai got married to Bani who was the bride's sister in ghunghat ki aad 😛😆 they r from a show called Kasam Se..

I think that is why there is supposed to be ghunghat at wedding night 😆

What about the infamous bride switching uner the ghunghat in that simpering show in rangeela channel??That takes the cakes and bakeries ðŸ˜¡

I hope they don't have ghunghats and Sehras for this wedding.Evenif it is a tradition they can break it in the name of social message.
milindrose thumbnail
and that froggy dance of mahi was there as he is always doing that ,, he hadn't been given any choreographer by cv's so always that froggy dance better is dadu dancing