Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

milindrose thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
plzz shivji dhoti mein na ho ,,, he is fond of dhotis bt when coming down of ghoddi his dhoti will be alright i pray for it πŸ€£ this time red dhoti plzz it is matching with ajee lehenga 
_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Anjy - Shows are doing WIERDO things to promote shows prior to trp release...did u see kya hua???It was one insane episode last night

As for AnSH there will be no confusion...shivjee has good pehchaan of Ajee ke hands,feet and scent...he will know in a second 😳
Edited by Malika - 11 years ago
_symphony thumbnail
Originally posted by: dixie123

@Malika: That pinching scene you were talking about yesterday that Anandi needs to do for Shiv.. was that from seeing JaAn's FB ?

Yea Nivi..that was a chote JA fb.
melliflous thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Watched the epi. It was great!
I am very happy with the epi. I felt happy abt J.. His clean heart, his genuine good wishes for A. He was in control of his emotions even when she left. So all that was good n am happy abt it . I didn't feel any sadness abt J n A scene. It's surprising that I was just feeling happy coz am such an emotional person otherwise that it doesn't take a lot for my tears to roll down. I was in tears when J and DS hugged before he went to jail. I guess I wanted this to happen n that's why am so happy. They depart wishing well for each other and understanding that thy were never meant for each other.
I did feel sad when A looked Arnd haveli before leaving. She will be back for official bidaai from there.
Precap.. Sigh .. Shiv on ghodi.. Awesome n Anandi's eyes were searching for her chaudhary , I guess an she looked happy

Anandi looked GORGEOUS today... Stunning!! Sbs seg was really dull n missed out on her looks n her tremendous jewelry ... Awesome!!!!!!!
dixie123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Malika

As for AnSH there will be no confusion...shivhee has good pehchaan of Ajee ke hands,feet and scenet...he will know in a second 😳

Dulhe ka confusion I understand because of the sehera but how can there be confusion with the dulhan ?
MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Malika

Anjy - Shows are doing WIERDo things to promote shows prior to trp release...did u see kya hua???It was one insane episode last night

As for AnSH there will be no confusion...shivhee has good pehchaan of Ajee ke hands,feet and scenet...he will know in a second 😳

waise bhi Ansh r too smart koi confusion na ho iske liye he skipped wearing a sehra and she skipped wearing a ghoonghat πŸ˜›
adi2512 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: AnjanaYYZ

As I was exiting IF... I spied this... 14 dulhaas n 14 dulhaans... agar hogayaa koi kanfusionπŸ˜†:

Rajan Shahi's popular show Amrit Manthan on Life OK is gearing up to enthrall its viewers by bringing forth a big twist ahead in the show. Yes, the show will soon be telecasting its maha-episode in which a big twist will unfold.

Yug (Karan Mehra) and Amrit (Adaa Khan) are getting married in the show but our sources have informed us something more about the twist. Amrit and Yug have a plan according to which they will get married to each other. According to their plan, Amrit will let Nimrit sit in the mandap to marry Yug. But, the twist doesn't end here, as we have learnt that there is one more maha twist to unfold. All the three couples of the show viz Natasha (Ankita Sharma), Nimrit (Dimple Jhangiani), Amrit, Yug, Agam (Navi Bhangu), and Tej (Waseem Mushtaq) will be seen grooving on the song Bachna Ae Haseeno on the eve of Amrit's sangeet ceremony.  

So, what will this maha twist entail? Who will get married to whom; Yug and Amrit, Yug or Nimrit or something else awaited for viewers? The maha episode of the show will reveal the real twist of the tale.

🀣

πŸ˜•

🀣
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Today I like Pratts make up.Even though she is wearing much lighter shade it wasn't looking patchy or like white wash.
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Anjy...if u r ol...change the os title yaar...itna pyaara name ansh ka...y to use the name which other forum made fun of...πŸ˜”
_symphony thumbnail
Nivi - waise to dulhe ka bhi nahin hoga...Shivjee ne sehra nahin pehna πŸ˜†