Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vishakha_Sakhi thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: AnjanaYYZ

k unlike Appy n others in the AT...I don't dream about AnSh ya ATbut, there is a scene I imagined while getting into elevator this morning:

--------------
AnSh at CH having breakfast with Shekhars.  Anandi accross the table from Shiv.  She is trying to gesture Shiv covertly that there is something on his face.  He as usually touches all the wrong spots.     Mahi noticies Anandi's gesturing as he's sitting beside Shiv.  He clears his throat, cups Shiv's face turns him around and ask:

" Gal peh mardo ko bindi lagna! Bhaiyya, yeh kya koi nayya fashion hai?" Pointing to the bindi stuck near is lips!!😉

Shiv runs from the room presumably to clean his face🤣 🤣🤣... While Anandi sits and just blushes☺️

☺️ ☺️

AryaS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vedo

Precap pics...what a jodi!!    

☺️ I am in AnSh heaven right now! ❤️

Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming   Wow...thanks a ton...Vedo

They look so good...Shiv as Dulha 😳

But Anandi with her smile...her eyes...omg...I am so happy to see her like this...I wanna hug her tight...Go baby Go...Jee le Zara Ab!!! 🤗

milindrose thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
both ajee and sjee precap swept away all balikas and me to sky with precap muaaah 
Missesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
J-A convo was too stretchy.
As some members have already said, it was bad timing. And in the entire convo he made her cry. He just can't think of her happiness.

Although J is wishing A's happiness, it is more of a forced acceptance, rather than true wishes.

I hope finally on Monday the weddign takes place. Bohut lamba ho raha hai.

tistaa thumbnail
@Vedo  WOW the pic is sooo beautifull waise now you are in Ansh heaven? I thought you live there permanently 😆
_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
I am so in love with ANSH ka attire...most of the shows fail on wedding outfits chahe actors kitne bhi good looking ho...but BV...its different!
dixie123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

@Vedo: Thanks for the caps.🤗

@Anjie: Haaye.. 😳 Aisa scene bhi kab aayega ?  Waise, this scene I have seen on another couple, but the bhindi was stuck on the back. But, yahan toh advanced hai !! 😉
Vishakha_Sakhi thumbnail

Originally posted by: milindrose

there are 14 grooms behind shiv as 14 samuhik will happen on that day see the procession of dulhas 

I am very excited to see the Samuhik Vivaah...

The venue everything just looks so grand and beautiful! And of course AnSh are beyond beautiful! 

milindrose thumbnail
anandi is blushing kash sjee dekhtey toh fida ho jatey whain par mandap mein aur zoom uthtey and will jumpfrm his goddi 🤣
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: dixie123

@Anjie: Haaye.. 😳 Aisa scene bhi kab aayega ?  Waise, this scene I have seen on another couple, but the bhindi was stuck on the back. But, yahan toh advanced hai !! 😉

See the thing about such a scene is that its all insinsuation and viewer's own imagination without showing anything inappropriate.  The type of romance CVs need to contemplate and execute😆  But, I doubt we will get anything like it
Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 11 years ago